ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond's Running Back!

paulraiderfan

Aug 20, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I read where Richmond pulled up a JV running back and he apparently ran wild against Pinecrest. His name is Chance Crowder. Is the kid that good or was Pinecrest's defense that bad?

He has been on varsity whole season I mentioned at being of year he has chance to be special he got them genes from his father another former great raider running back marcus rush pinecrest defense is average there also is a good back on jv now covington he has chance to be special to.

Chance Crowder will be the next great running back for Richmond! The scary part is that another freshman running back on JV's (Ty Covington) that's even better than Chance! Raiders will be loaded for sure next year!!

Not only is he good player but he has a good attitude.
To many it may not mean a lot but to a mom it does !!!
My daughter & her best friend wanted to take a picture with one of the players .
I walk up to him and ask would he take a picture with them… He was happy to take a picture with them .
He made them girls night!!!
Yes Richmond has some good players and the Covington player is good.
I just got to give #21 high fives for being a good player on and off them

Chance Crowder will be the next great running back for Richmond! The scary part is that another freshman running back on JV's (Ty Covington) that's even better than Chance! Raiders will be loaded for sure next year!!
He's not even in the top 5 RBs in the conference. Keep giving kids high expectations.

I read where Richmond pulled up a JV running back and he apparently ran wild against Pinecrest. His name is Chance Crowder. Is the kid that good or was Pinecrest's defense that bad?
Chance Crowder definitely made a name for himself in that game! He definitely had an impressive performance, but it’s hard to say if it was more about him being that good or if Pinecrest's defense struggled. Sometimes a player just clicks with the game plan, and other times defenses can have off nights. It’ll be interesting to see how he performs in future games against tougher defenses to really see his talent!

Reactions: paulraiderfan
Having seen Chance play a couple times he reminds me of Norman Whitley with his tackle breaking ability, moves and speed. Don't understand why he isn't getting more playing time. With both qbacks returning along with Chance and Ty Covington moving to varsity, the Raiders will be loaded on 2025.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT