ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond vs Millbrook at Richmond...

If this Doc Holiday guy is who I think he is, he was a real pick when he was in the Raleigh area. Sorry you guys are being embarrassed again by a Raider coach.

Reactions: kingdiamond2123
4 of the 5 worst defenses ever at Rich...Nuff said... Swing from the taint and protect the taint at all cost...

Congratulations to the Raiders...I was really impressed how hard our running backs ran the ball tonight , including the qb.....#21 and #6 were impressive with the second effort on every carry...,#33 made a few catches and had great determination after the catch, especially the td run........Our line did a better job of pass blocking tonight.....I dont think we had a drop tonight from our receivers, much better than last week...Defensively, better stay away from #2.....We held our own against a very good back in number #34...That kid is special....Special teams...KO team much better coverage, when we didnt kick it out of bounds.......The fake fg , what in the world!!!!......Then , I might have to question that last fg attempt...up 14....ummmmm...Oh well...we won....Rest up and get ready to travel up us 1 north.....A familiar place for the Raiders......nuff said...:D

Last edited:
Not sure your problem with Hoggard since his name was never mentioned.

I do know Hoggard's Edenton Holmes team won their Conference this year and the team you coach didnt.

Yeahhhhhhhh,,,,,, I don’t keep up with a 2a team... Congrats though... I guess...

Offense looks sloppy as hell. Oline can't block our best play is Leon running for his life

You are free.....Free to be Edenton fans...

Green & Gold fans in the 910

Go Rockets. Orange & Black

their front is huge but not as athletic as Scots - you guys can beat them. Your D is solid!

GO RAIDERS.,, Zeigler had a ltitle more help...They caught the ball. Good Game... GO RAIDERS...

SMDH at these couch coaches who think they cpuld do better than coach C!!!

Lots of couch coaches cpuld coach better than Coach C. Skippy, I bet you cpuld coach better than Coach C. Cpuld we get rid of the Coach called Doc? Maybe, we cpuld play better on Offense if he left. Maybe he cpuld take C & BurdNOOO with him.

Those of you with intelligence will see what I did right there. Maybe one of you cpuld explain it to Raiders2014 & Doc.

Lots of couch coaches cpuld coach better than Coach C. Skippy, I bet you cpuld coach better than Coach C. Cpuld we get rid of the Coach called Doc? Maybe, we cpuld play better on Offense if he left. Maybe he cpuld take C & BurdNOOO with him.

Those of you with intelligence will see what I did right there. Maybe one of you cpuld explain it to Raiders2014 & Doc.
Your computer is kinda like the Raiders, not much o!

Lol, stop it King and go_scots. You guys are savages. One of you picking on someone who can't spell COULD, the other saying leaving the "o" out of COULD was because the Raiders have NO "o". Hahahaha

Ok, I tried to explain for those lacking.

Reactions: RaiderDaddy
I just take my shots when I can. I can't help it if I have a creative imagination. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT