ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond Senior High School

Herrfish & Raiders2014 are correct.
Greg Williams, the Offensive Coordinator/ WR Coach of the last Richmond State Championship team is returning to the Raiders staff. I read that he will be Assistant Head Coach.

Was coach Williams interviewed.coach in waiting.PS .do u really think till was down with This

Williams is not the type to undermine or cause problems. Total team player. Not even sure he would want the HC position now. If Till hired him and wanted him on staff, which I totally believe to be the case, it is the best move he has made. Period. He will be a big help with Denson's move to OC that I understood has happened.

U are right I do not.just talking .just thinking outside the box. Would u not be looking over your shoulder

D

I wouldn't be looking over my shoulder to someone I hired that didn't have any interest in the head job this time. Obviously, Till likes Williams & why wouldn't he. Loads of experience with State Championship pedigree. Made him his Assistant Head Coach.
Denson was the coach interested in the job & obviously Till is comfortable with him as well b/c he made him his OC.

The fact that

Remains he is s outsider.no
Allies.time will tell.enjoy the weAther22 all snowing here

AT THE BEGINNING THEY ARE ALWAYS KING
Here are a few examples:
1. If you are referring to the one I think you are, he is a GREAT one in my opinion!
2. the Offensive Coordinator/ WR Coach of the last Richmond State Championship team is returning to the Raiders staff
3. is not the type to undermine or cause problems
4. Total team player
5. it is the best move he has made. Period
6. Obviously, Till likes Williams & why wouldn't he
7. Loads of experience with State Championship pedigree

-------------------------- BREAK --------------------------

As soon as Coach Williams takes a dark turd with dorito chips and peanuts in'em that stanks and doesnt warshes his hands, them 7+plus get-dee up hype lines above will become a thang of the past

giphy.gif

You people think I just be talking. You. Riff Raff . aka pooh putt

numskulls.my words will come true. The ojays the backstabbers.

The Insiders all of the left. Over staff. They all will plead the fifth and drink one to. Ask one no comment

They still beat in that dead horse??? I left two mths. Ago...same thing...GO RAIDERS...GO RAIDER HATERS TOO...

I am not a raider hater. Most of my friends up here are from rc
Hamlet rockingham..hell they produce some of finest Yardbirds.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
You gonna get ban sooner or later.to avoid this

Leave those people from gods country alone.are you aware that our names send off buzzers bells and lights. At ncpreps.central.so.someone. always on call 24_7

If all the above information above is indeed factual, then Richmond is in for some better football than what we've seen in a few years...GO RAIDERS...

Ct.......... it is obvious that you have no life. Go play with those Damn yard birds and stay out of the SEC business. You don't know spit Dude.

I know that your area is blighted. U tube the worse places to live in NC. Gods country aka sec country well repped

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT