ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond @ Scotland for all the marbles again!

Well what makes it even more insane is that White is avg less than 12 carries per game and less than 1 rec per game. Let that sink in.
u don't have to tell me i see it weekly. the cap has not been fully removed from this team.

Our D isn’t at championship level. Our Offense has carry us and will continue, Everybody has tried to stop 34 and no one has been successful yet. If we do meet a team that can control the run. It’s a wrap.

Richmond has one of the best programs in N.C. and they will beat Scotland again someday but it won't happen this Friday. The Scots D while not dominant will get enough stops and the Scots offense lead by White, Bell and McQueen will thrash the Raiders for big yards and TDs It's Whites last regular season home game as a Fighting Scot so look for him to put on a show.

Scotland fans better not take Richmond lightly. The Raiders are coming to Laurinburg tomorrow with the expectation of winning!

Expecting the Scots to pull it out and first round bye in the playoffs. Tough rb and qb for Richmond, will be tough in the upcoming years but defenseive line is waayyyy to thin for Richmond to stop the run game we possess. 55-14, Scots.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
BOOM.....BOOM
200w.gif

Raider Fans
200.gif

Reactions: Brandon Hodge
Expecting the Scots to pull it out and first round bye in the playoffs. Tough rb and qb for Richmond, will be tough in the upcoming years but defenseive line is waayyyy to thin for Richmond to stop the run game we possess. 55-14, Scots.
We're only gonna score 14 ?lol...GO RAIDERS...

Well, I've refrained from the mudslinging past couple of weeks and won't be provoked now, but I think we do better than that...ABRUH...KA-DABRA... GO RAIDERS. LOL

Prediction straight from Scots player- Scot-56 Richmond 21. Heck that's better than what I predicted.

We're only gonna score 14 ?lol...GO RAIDERS...
I'm not taking anything away from the Raiders. I just think I know what our team has on the line and will play the best game they've played all year tonight. I just honestly think Richmond isn't efficient enough to score over 14 on us.

For whoever is not aware. Score Stream is a free app you can download on your phones to follow games across the state. :) Good luck to both teams!

Reactions: dcov33 and Ben-Badd
Tied ball game with about 30 seconds before half. Over 500 yards in the first half combined Offense. White is killing it and RC's QB sounds like he can really spin it. This is a good one. RC is able to move it passing and the question is can we stop White enough...

Scotland uses the pass to score with 1.8 seconds left. 34-27 half time.Interesting to see who can adjust the best for the second half.

Clock started late every play. Ran 6 plays in 16 seconds. Wow RAIDERS still in it. When no one gave us a chance.

Good half...GO RAIDERS.!!!

Great half, especially if you like Offense. Interesting to see the adjustments made in the second half. Can you say Defense...RC should have some confidence they can move the ball now.

coach decided to throw it some second quarter .. WHY. WHY
I would not throw it 1 time this half
raiders 322 total yds
scots 280. 1st half

I will agree with clock operator problem. Clock should have run out before half. Stopped with 1.8 sec. BS

SC playing on egg shells? Or do they seam tight? RC sounds like the 71 game has really propelled them with some confidence.

42-34 and game has slowed. Both still able to move the ball and looks like starters wont see any rest for Scotland. Scotland just scores as I type, but flag. Personal foul on RC and TD stands. 49-34. TO by either team could really hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT