ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond or Scotland

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
smile-lips-png-teeth-png-transparent-image-2163.png

Everyone thinks the season has started? Well let me tell you the short story. The big hype will begin when either Scotland or Richmond loses their first game.

Who's going to end up playing Myers Park or Mallard Creek?

I don't think Scotland will ever meet Mallard Creek in a playoff or title game... M.P. would be a handful for Scotland. Its early yet to start hollering Richmond and Scotland.let them play a few games and we can tell more about what prolly to come.

Yeah, well may be but I didn't start the topic. Just sayin...that's why I don't say much on here anymore only to get shot back down however the truth is out there... it's hard being a Richmond Raider fan. You win 7 and some don't want to hear it... but I just play low, let them go. I meant no harm, Have a good day.

Reactions: Raiderdev23
Funny how people forget about Vance
Vance is rolling.....
Scotland and Richmond as the rivalry that they are is why I chose those two. The two bunches have been going at it since before the first game. I just imagine it getting worse when one of these two loses.

Richmond has Butler next
While Scotland has Marlboro

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Vance is rolling.....
Scotland and Richmond as the rivalry that they are is why I chose those two. The two bunches have been going at it since before the first game. I just imagine it getting worse when one of these two loses.
Will get worse if neither of the 2 lose s2v then the
Madness of that Friday. Gate line beginning at 4pm.
To be sure to get that seat. Glad mine is booked for the year .

Reactions: Ben-Badd
The Richmond Senior HS Raiders will unleash hell on every team they face the rest of the season. Holy HELL...

Will get worse if neither of the 2 lose s2v then the
Madness of that Friday. Gate line beginning at 4pm.
To be sure to get that seat. Glad mine is booked for the year .
Great point. Both undefeated........it will be a packed house

Rcoraider98
I was being smart mouth s2v2 wanted to start a post about Richmond and Scotland which is true if either team loses before the two meets talk will begin but it will also begin if his team wins game he will go crazy

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Well those HUDL sideline cameras sure paid off. Thank goodness. Great news for Richmond. I know those Richmond folks hopes to never see this happen again........

This could have easily got out of hand....

Richmmmm.jpg

Neither have even been tested. I will say sc did have a battle for a half. Rc has no clue how good they really are. I suspect they are good but clayton lost to corinth holders and anson is a woeful program. Neither of these teams are any better than mc, Vance, mp, wf or ef at this point.

Neither have even been tested. I will say sc did have a battle for a half. Rc has no clue how good they really are. I suspect they are good but clayton lost to corinth holders and anson is a woeful program. Neither of these teams are any better than mc, Vance, mp, wf or ef at this point.
Mallard Creek (1-0-1)
Myers Park (1-0)
East Forsyth (2-0)
Vance (1-0)

Its so early in the season but yes those teams are Vicious. Everyone wants to win but only one can advance. I am always curious what may come along for 3 to drop and only have one advance. Injuries can be one heck of a concern.

Mallard Creek (1-0-1)
Myers Park (1-0)
East Forsyth (2-0)
Vance (1-0)

Its so early in the season but yes those teams are Vicious. Everyone wants to win but only one can advance. I am always curious what may come along for 3 to drop and only have one advance. Injuries can be one heck of a concern.
The problem is the west is so loaded if rc doesn't go east hoggard or leesville will rep the east and they will get slaughtered! In 4a i think there will be a repeat but would not dare bet on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT