ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond: Numbers don't lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was he supposed to say?.....We're going to whip everybody! He also said we have a great staff. That staff is gone. This staff is in over their head. And yep, expectations are high in Richmond. Are we supposed to lower them because Castellano & his staff aren't very good?

Reactions: drawplay000
What was he supposed to say?.....We're going to whip everybody! He also said we have a great staff. That staff is gone. This staff is in over their head. And yep, expectations are high in Richmond. Are we supposed to lower them because Castellano & his staff aren't very good?

Your allowed to have high expectations. Your not allowed to be delusional. You guys haven't been elite in a decade. One title and one trip to a regional final. You guys diminish this guy because he is from Wake county and he couldn't possibly be good enough to run those mighty Raiders.

Guess what the guy before him was LOSING to Wake county teams. Also LOSING to 2nd tier Guilford county teams. Ran that guy out of town. Now this guys has had a grand total of 18 months in the job and its time for him to move on.

Exactly who is it that you think is taking over. First you gotta want to live in Richmond county...Not an easy sell, Notice a lot of people moving there lately?. Then you have to put up with you lunatics putting signs in his yard or threatening his family.. All those good God Fearing Christians. Lastly you have to have 3 or 4 years in place to rebuild what has clearly been lacking in a weight program and infrastructure. You think your getting some nationally recognized coach??? Please.....again delusional.

I'll say it again.....He has lost to 4 teams since taking over 18 months ago. Twice to Butler, Twice to Scotland, Once to Dudley and once to Page. On any list or poll in the state those are as good as it gets. He has also beat Dudley, been inside a point of beating Butler and one TD from beating Scotland. He hasn't had the benefit of seeing one class from 9th to 12th grade. But your right, you are lower lowering your standard with this guy... LAUGHABLE

Don't know how you can say the weight room was lacking prior. Paul Hoggard was considered one of the Best in that venue. Any fall off in that area has come since he left. Just ask the 1 or 2 guys that stayed. They say things are emphasized less in that area than they use to be.

You're also proving my point by saying he's lost to good teams & some of those have been very uncompetitive. He's in over his head. You're more than welcome to have him & his lack of ethics & morals where you are.

Hoggard and his group of coaches at RSHS couldn't coach their way out of a wet paper bag...

Hoggard at Edenton with his nepotism and all is only averaging 43 points a game so far this season just pitiful with such a predictable offense.

There is another school less than an hour away from the Rock that is mostly staffed by former RSHS assistants. Is this school undefeated and ranked #1 (next poll) in the state in their division? YES

It appears Hoggard and his staff at RSHS pretty much sucked
No, don't even think about trying to lure him back.

He's enjoying Edenton too much & having fun.

My sources are telling me MANY influential people are NOT pleased with the direction of Richmond football & wouldn't mind if someone would give Castellano an offer to go elsewhere. Have heard of friction between Castellano & some of his adopted assistants as well. Good thing they have an easy game this week.

He's enjoying Edenton too much & having fun.

My sources are telling me MANY influential people are NOT pleased with the direction of Richmond football & wouldn't mind if someone would give Castellano an offer to go elsewhere. Have heard of friction between Castellano & some of his adopted assistants as well. Good thing they have an easy game this week.

LMAO....Sources!!! Are these the same influential people who ran the last guy out of town?? Or maybe these are the ones who botched the interview process ??

Lots of influential people in Richmond County. Maybe while they are influencing that serious coaching problem they can influence somebody to create jobs or maybe influence people from leaving.

Reactions: cbtdvr
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT