ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond AT Union Pines

I'll go with the Raiders , especially after what I saw Friday night at Hoke....Once these boys get some minor infractions worked out , they will be a team to keep an eye on in the playoffs....We had a first and 41 from our 25 and scored in 3 plays.....Ive seen improvements in the last 2 weeks from this team , on both sides ....Three games in 9 days coming up....I hope its not a running clock Friday night......I like seeing those backups on the field, giving them a chance to see the field for all the time they have put in...Any team that gets up 4 touchdowns , should have the backups in....I have NEVER believed in running up the score on a team.....Go Raiders...

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Wondering why union pines gave up their home game vs coming to Rockingham ..I understand the date change because of weather but why move it to Rockingham .. I was looking forward to seeing the union pines band

Wondering why union pines gave up their home game vs coming to Rockingham ..I understand the date change because of weather but why move it to Rockingham .. I was looking forward to seeing the union pines band
Soccer game schedule at the same time

Reactions: tigertown21
Richmond will outscore them, but they need to take this game atmosphere and work on this crap thats going on. Score dont really matter in this game. They need to play the subs, but the starters need to improve, and Im not talking about big scores. Penalties and whatever it is thats going on...NOW... that said... GO RAIDERS...

Reactions: Hometown16
I agree they need to take this game work on their issues . Because they will not win or go to the state with the mistakes they have been making . Don’t get me wrong one loss for the season is great but imagine if you clean up all them mistakes what they can do

Reactions: Ben-Badd
69-6..final... Freshman kicker sets school record on extra point kicks...I think 9 consecutive after missing first one ...No injuries which is a big positive.. ...Both teams got to play a lot of players....Union Pines boys never quit...They actually seemed to be upbeat the entire game...Thats a compliment to the coaching staff and the players from Union Pines...Our kids played enthused also....Playing a Wed night game and turning around and playing a Tues night Varsity has NEVER happened before at Richmond County...Then on top of that a Sat am game ....What an unusual year....Go Raiders...Congratulations , lets get ready for Fri night , my bad Tuesday night....

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Even with some starters out, UP hung in there for a bit, then the bottom fell out ... Southern Lee will be another Raider rout ... WIll keep on eye on Lee County @ Pinecrest.

• Sad
Reactions: Bullzye
Sometimes you wonder why a school even fields a football team???
No … I wonder WHY teams like Union Pines and Southern Lee (3A) were placed into the same conference with Richmond (4A) in the first place. The “powers that be” behind this realignment decision should be ashamed, if not publicly humiliated (21st century tar & feathering).

Reactions: araiderfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT