ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond AT Hoke

That #1 running back is the best the Scots have seen to this point and maybe the best in conference.
Hoke just has no passing game to compliment that....Hoke defense
good against the run but Richmond brings a different animal that
Scotland did not have last night. Hoke will have a few good moments but Richmond wins going away in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Hoke is better but they will fall. They not playing SL’s, EESmith’s and Worstovers anymore. Only win they have left coming is probably Swett. SL and 71st only teams they beat with winning records. SL has played crazy weak schedule and 71st falls back to .500 this week vs Scots.
Raiders will win the SAC.

Hoke new coach (Smalls) has an impressive resume' to say the least... he's doing good things with their football program... I'll say it again.. Hoke is in the battle for the #3 spot in the SAC... a lot more noise to be made by the Bucks this year...

Hoke new coach (Smalls) has an impressive resume' to say the least... he's doing good things with their football program... I'll say it again.. Hoke is in the battle for the #3 spot in the SAC... a lot more noise to be made by the Bucks this year...
They have some athletes on D that will present some issues for RC for about 2 quarters IMO but their inability to score would lead me to believe this will be like the Pinecrest game for RC. 14 to 0 at half and end up being 35 to 7 or 14.

Impressive but i will say #1 from hoke did some serious damage early. Hoke secondary had no clue. I'm sold on your o but that run defense was getting gashed in the first half. Can't wait to see if the Scots can slow down the juggernaut. Might be the best offense i have seen in high school since independence days in terms of balance.

Impressive but i will say #1 from hoke did some serious damage early. Hoke secondary had no clue. I'm sold on your o but that run defense was getting gashed in the first half. Can't wait to see if the Scots can slow down the juggernaut. Might be the best offense i have seen in high school since independence days in terms of balance.
I guess you could say the Raider D was “gashed” for a total of 14 points. Hoke kid was an above average RB. “ The pleasure has been all yours”!

Dominant win tonight just as I thought it would be. Left a couple of TDS out there tonight. I will say we are very good in all facets of the game.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Seems like you’ve been to more Richmond games than Scotland this year. I hope both teams are undefeated come Nov. 8th, could be a challenge for our second string D!

I'm have not always been impressed with our run D. #1 for Hoke is good. He had like 20 carries for around 150. Most in the first half. Half time adjustment help him down pretty well.

We were gashed up #1 is very good. That being said the clock was running 2 minutes into the 3rd...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT