ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs Walkertown

I know Walkertown handed Salisbury only loss of the season earlier in the season 47-33. So they are not a bad team at all. And Salisbury is doing good. I also add congratulations to Reidsville for the win.

Last edited:
Did they run when you wanted to pass or something?
Always being bunched up for one thing. Everything we run the spread offense it works and then we immediately get away from it and don't do it again for weeks it seems like. Also having everyone run short routes on down and distance doesn't make sense to me and then then throwing a deep ball to Cobb on 4th and long when that's not his game. Also don't like some of the personnel decisions, I personally think it's a shame Frankie Galloway isn't getting more playing time, the kid is a stud rotting on the bench.

Always being bunched up for one thing. Everything we run the spread offense it works and then we immediately get away from it and don't do it again for weeks it seems like. Also having everyone run short routes on down and distance doesn't make sense to me and then then throwing a deep ball to Cobb on 4th and long when that's not his game. Also don't like some of the personnel decisions, I personally think it's a shame Frankie Galloway isn't getting more playing time, the kid is a stud rotting on the bench.

Yes and he is fast as you know what, he could be that 4th wide out on offense more often for sure. Cobb is good enough he doesnt need a lead back and tight end to be effective all the time.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT