ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs McMichael

I’m not sure this team can pull it off, but the fastest to continuous clock I witnessed was reidsville-mcmichael 2002. Two plus minutes left in first quarter.

Yeah I watched the McMichael North Forsyth game last week.. it was honestly sad to watch and I'm not being a smart aleck. It was 12-0 after just 2-3 minutes, they started the feed late so I didn't see what they did to score early. NF did what they wanted to on offense and they were scoring when they didn't want to. Not much you can do when it's a game like that, plus that rain didn't help.

Sounds like the HC's lost the touch, probably time for a change again. They had a nice sized roster from the Forbush film I seen, but I guess that was what sunk the boat.

I expect class from Reidsville here, no reason to score 60 after a quarter and a half with the starters in, they need to let the youngin's play and get some experience for crunch time.

Yeah I watched the McMichael North Forsyth game last week.. it was honestly sad to watch and I'm not being a smart aleck. It was 12-0 after just 2-3 minutes, they started the feed late so I didn't see what they did to score early. NF did what they wanted to on offense and they were scoring when they didn't want to. Not much you can do when it's a game like that, plus that rain didn't help.

Sounds like the HC's lost the touch, probably time for a change again. They had a nice sized roster from the Forbush film I seen, but I guess that was what sunk the boat.

I expect class from Reidsville here, no reason to score 60 after a quarter and a half with the starters in, they need to let the youngin's play and get some experience for crunch time.
This should probably be a running clock game from the get go. Sounds like it is going to get nasty very quickly. But like you said, there is a good chance the Rams coaching staff takes the foot off the gas soon after the start so this does not get too ugly.

We've never just tried to run a score up to embarrass a team. I just don't understand how a team can be so bad. McCants was a pretty good coach. Just didn't have much to work with. The guy before him was a loose cannon. I don't know anything about the new guy.

the yougins will score at will as well....better just bring middle school

We've never just tried to run a score up to embarrass a team. I just don't understand how a team can be so bad. McCants was a pretty good coach. Just didn't have much to work with. The guy before him was a loose cannon. I don't know anything about the new guy.
At least we only have a couple really bad teams in our conference. Shelby and Mt Airy have a lot worse conference where you don't even want to watch it.

At least we only have a couple really bad teams in our conference. Shelby and Mt Airy have a lot worse conference where you don't even want to watch it.
he-aint.gif

Reactions: kingbluedevil
30 to 0 is last I heard from my dad.

On another note, I heard Reidsville Middle has the best team they have seen n awhile. Is there validity to this statement?

The middle school only had 5 possessions in that game. 1st drive was a fumble lost, 2nd drive was an interception by the back-up because the starter (son of Ray-Ray Butchee) didn't play first 2 drives, 3rd drive was another fumble lost (but the player was definitely down), 4th drive was a 35 yard TD and fifth and final drive (not counting kneels) was a turnover on downs on the goal line

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT