ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville @ Greensboro Page

tarheel fan1

Dec 2, 2011
Dudley blew Page out. But I'd expect we wouldn't be that close to dudley this year either. I think this is a game we should win, Ima say rams by at least 14

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Dudley blew Page out. But I'd expect we wouldn't be that close to dudley this year either. I think this is a game we should win, Ima say rams by at least 14

I see the game is scheduled for Friday. Guess all the golf courses were booked up for Labor Day Weekend

*Edited to note that Rockingham Co v Morehead is on Thursday. Guess they were the culprits all those years LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: ReidsvilleRam90
First year coach with a young guys in key spots will have some disorganization and growing pains, especially against the DUDLEY. They got in a big hole early and couldnt muster their way out of it.

Page did pull the V-JV sweep against the Rams in 2022, and the JVs won last year. Meaning there will be a lot of players on Page's team that have experience beating Reidsville before.

Rams by 10

First year coach with a young guys in key spots will have some disorganization and growing pains, especially against the DUDLEY. They got in a big hole early and couldnt muster their way out of it.

Page did pull the V-JV sweep against the Rams in 2022, and the JVs won last year. Meaning there will be a lot of players on Page's team that have experience beating Reidsville before.

Rams by 10
That team was coached by Doug Robertson, former Rams head coach and defensive coordinator.

Looking at our team, It's safe to say that Page finally has been able to get their numbers up depth wise and weight wise, starting to look like a 4A sized program again... The freshman class is huge this year and should they develop together will be special in a couple years. One of Page's top playmakers soph. Kasai Poindexter was out last week against Dudley, might be back on Friday. Dudley is very skilled and deep this year. They will make a run in 3A playoffs. Reidsville is picked to win by many, and Page being so young in many key spots, it'll be tough. If Page finds a spark like they did a couple of years ago, watch out it might ignite a barnburner.

Looking at our team, It's safe to say that Page finally has been able to get their numbers up depth wise and weight wise, starting to look like a 4A sized program again... The freshman class is huge this year and should they develop together will be special in a couple years. One of Page's top playmakers soph. Kasai Poindexter was out last week against Dudley, might be back on Friday. Dudley is very skilled and deep this year. They will make a run in 3A playoffs. Reidsville is picked to win by many, and Page being so young in many key spots, it'll be tough. If Page finds a spark like they did a couple of years ago, watch out it might ignite a barnburner.
As long as Reidsville doesn't jump offsides 50 times like they did in that game they should win pretty easily this week

Greensboro area football is always better when Page is good. Gotta make that pretty new field worth it.

Reactions: PagePirate1989
Page looked more organized last night and the Dudley game showed them what they needed to work on, and I think they came out and showed some improvement, some positive signs and some explosiveness. Which is a big step for this young staff and team. Would have been interesting to see what one of Page's best weapons could have added to the team, but he still has a shoulder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT