ADVERTISEMENT

Randolph County Coaching Changes

Any updates on who gets this job?

With so many coaches leaving , I would hope to someone is in place sooner than later for the Patriots.

I did hear Coach Baxter from Southwestern Randolph is in the mix. That would shuffle up the county.

Hadn't heard much talks about our guy. I think he's been laying low since his all conference picks were released!

With so many coaches leaving , I would hope to someone is in place sooner than later for the Patriots.

I did hear Coach Baxter from Southwestern Randolph is in the mix. That would shuffle up the county.

Hadn't heard much talks about our guy. I think he's been laying low since his all conference picks were released!
Bax?
To PG?
😂😂😂
I don’t see that but never say never…

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Shout out to the old hats who remember Paul Barnes (Darryl and Marks father) and Tommy Younts at Allen Jay, CK Siler at Sumner and Doby at Trinity

Reactions: thekidd12
Announcement coming next couple days what I heard today at the barber shop this weekend. Rumored to have some ties to Trinity, but who knows.

AD Hired and football coach timeline

Well, my hunch was wrong.....

According to sportstone, PG has hired David Hayes as their new coach. I'm not sure who that is. Says he's been an assistant at Thomasville the last few years.

David Hayes is a Trinity guy. Good hire for Providence Grove, I hate we could not get him.

Timing I guess, with Coach Morris just resigning this week. Unfortunately, nobody liked Morris as much as he liked himself.

I'm interested to see how this goes. In my opinion we need to clean house, we need young energetic coaches in the building that want to see all sports be successful. It all starts at the top.

Well, my hunch was wrong.....

According to sportstone, PG has hired David Hayes as their new coach. I'm not sure who that is. Says he's been an assistant at Thomasville the last few years.
Fine young man! His father was my best friend. Great coaching genes, as his mother won girls basketball state championships as a coach at Trinity.
Hate to lose him at Thomasville but congratulations to him and best of luck!

Thomasville had improved a lot over the last few seasons.
I agree. Doug Robertson started the rebirth and Kevin Gillespie has kept it on track. For Thomasville, it’s all about the numbers. Always talent in the halls. Doug and Kevin have been able to get them on the field and develop them. Without the injury to Thomasville’s best player that knocked him out for the season, I think they would have gotten a game or two further in the playoffs. Probably not past Mount Airy, but would have stood a much better chance.
Credit to Kevin and his staff for going as far as they did.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I've heard that a coach is returning to Randolph County for the Trinity job. Should hear something soon.I think people will be happy

I've heard that a coach is returning to Randolph County for the Trinity job. Should hear something soon.I think people will be happy
Trinity officially announced this morning that they are hiring Coach Bear Bradley. He is coming over after being the head coach at Southern Guilford for the last few years.

Trinity officially announced this morning that they are hiring Coach Bear Bradley. He is coming over after being the head coach at Southern Guilford for the last few years.
Very interesting and a much better hire than I thought Trinity (don't take it personal, lets be realistic) would get. Bradley is experienced and was at the rival county school Wheatmore before taking the Southern Guilford job.

Good for Trinity. Only thing is SG has been down since the legend CK Silers grandson went to Big G. And they have better athletes than Trinity normally.

Wonder what iwearatiewhenicoach thinks of this hire?

I think it's a great hire, but truth be told, unless Coach gets the guys that are in the building involved, I think it's a losing battle.

The talent is here for this program to be competitive, but one look around at the current conditions, fields, weight room, on staff coaches not helping with football, etc.... and you can clearly see we are in serious need of a changing of the guard for our athletic program.

I think it's a great hire, but truth be told, unless Coach gets the guys that are in the building involved, I think it's a losing battle.

The talent is here for this program to be competitive, but one look around at the current conditions, fields, weight room, on staff coaches not helping with football, etc.... and you can clearly see we are in serious need of a changing of the guard for our athletic program
You wouldn't be talking about the best dressed and flip flop wearing AD would you :) ?

Reactions: Bulldog420
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT