ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for Cuttler Adams

WickedStix9

Nov 16, 2018
I’d like everyone that would to please say a prayer for Cuttler Adams from Robbinsville. He is currently in Mission Hospital and is very sick. I don’t know all the details but I do know that he is in need of prayers and I know the Lord can take care of him and help him. Please lift him up in your prayers tonight.

Update: According to some posts I’ve seen, he was able to come home today. Still don’t know if the final results have come in but for those wondering, it was believed that he might possibly have had cancer. However, after further testing it is believed to be a virus in his blood. That being said, I believe the family is still awaiting some results just to be 100% so please still be much in prayer for this young man.

I’d like everyone that would to please say a prayer for Cuttler Adams from Robbinsville. He is currently in Mission Hospital and is very sick. I don’t know all the details but I do know that he is in need of prayers and I know the Lord can take care of him and help him. Please lift him up in your prayers tonight.
prayers..

Reactions: RealStihl
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT