ADVERTISEMENT

Post Week 10 Scores! 10/20

WRH coach is terrible lol what an idiot ran the entire clock down with no timeouts and never even tried for a TD or even a field goal . Just kept running

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel fan1
WRH coach is terrible lol what an idiot ran the entire clock down with no timeouts and never even tried for a TD or even a field goal . Just kept running
“That’s an interesting strategy cotton, let’s see how it plays out for him”-Pepper Brooks (Dodgeball)

East Duplin fumbled again. That’s three turnovers in a game that went to OT

Just can’t do that stuff and expect to win.

Over in Lincolnton, I have no clue what is happening because I wussed out and left at half, I was literally shivering

Im home and STILL FREEZING...... Cold air, the creek behind the stands and the wind WINS I tapped out... the end

Good to see my friends Lincolnton and Maiden Creek, met a WestLincoln lineman (I think he said left guard), very respectful young man and good to talk to him as well...

Was a livelier environment tonight. I don’t get it. Crowd is lifeless there most games.
Well when you're playing 1-8 Parkwood one week and 1-8 Piedmont the next there's not much too be lively about. The conference after playing Monroe is bad. FH has outscored the other 3 conference foes so far 143-7 with 3 running clock games and Anson is up next and yes they've improved but still they're not great.

Last edited:
Well when you're playing 1-8 Parkwood one week and 1-8 Piedmont the next there's not much too be lively about. The conference after playing Monroe is bad. FH has outscored the other 3 conference foes so far 143-7 with 3 running clock games and Anson is up next and yes they've improved but still they're not great.
Trust me. Burns and Shelby know exactly what you're talking about.

So does Reidsville… 😳

Reactions: FHJackets90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT