ADVERTISEMENT

Post The Teams You Feel Will Be The Top 10 -1A ,2A,3A & 4A

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Post The Teams You Feel Will Be The Top 10 in order or not.
.................................. Boys and or Girls
Screen-shot-2014-01-18-at-9.43.59-AM-300x184.png

1f3c0.png
1f3c0.png
1f3c0.png

Last edited:
Why do you start new posts that already have posts with the same topic? Go back to the other board.

Why do you start new posts that already have posts with the same topic? Go back to the other board.
I guess for the same reason you see the same posts within a thread over and over again because people see the thread topic and post their answer because they didn't read all the posts. This was a thread, not a post. Also if there was one I missed it and it is old by now and I see it like a poll , teams loss and this can change weekly. I could do this weekly and teams could change because teams in it may lose and others climb up the poll. Why do you find something wrong with my posts period ? Do they hurt your feelings, make you mad or jealous because they are a little flashy ? I post because I like to do something to pass time when I have nothing to do. Mine was new and teams have won and lost sense the others were done also I see posts and threads repeated all the time and since you are not a Mod it is not your place to tell me I have done something wrong. Get a life of your own and stop trying to get attention off other peoples posts.No pun intended but I saw no need for you rudeness in saying go back to another board ! I posted a new Thread on this board. Again get a life, don't ride my coattail .....I guess you stopped any responses on the top teams I may have got with your nonsense post....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT