ADVERTISEMENT

Post Friday 13th scores here!

Murphy matched Swain's front in the 1st half well, Swain's line had their way in the 2nd half for the most part.

Robbinsville has more depth than Murphy and will be playing at home, Robbinsville wins by 1 or 2 scores in my honest opinion.
I hope your right.

Reactions: RealStihl
After seeing all 3 teams play and not cause I'm from Swain but Robbinsvilles weakness is their offensive and defense lines..Swain will eat them alive. No doubt after tonight who has the best line in this conference.
Depends on which Swain team shows up, if its the Swain team I saw on film against Hayesville then Robbinsville wins fairly comfortably. If it's the Swain team that played Murphy in the 2nd half of tonight's game it will be a dogfight. My guess is the truth is somewhere in the middle, I say Robbinsville 21-13

Not suprised Swain won, but how much they won by does suprise me. Collins run wild all night?
When I walked out, they said 23 carries, 265 yards, 3 TDs. He did well tonight, moreso in the 2nd half. He obviously didn't record all 265 of that on 3 carries like buzz wants people to believe. Only one back in NC does that and he plays for MA right Buzz?

After seeing all 3 teams play and not cause I'm from Swain but Robbinsvilles weakness is their offensive and defense lines..Swain will eat them alive. No doubt after tonight who has the best line in this conference.
Lol, that's like the tallest midget.

• Haha
Reactions: Swain97
Absolutely embarrassing I've never seen a Polk team after a bye week so completely unprepared to play a game chase literally scores everytime the had the ball except the end when they nelt on it
Man that was badddd But Chase offensive line was absolutely dominating!!! They didnā€™t have to get to the secondary because they were blocking into the linebackersā€¦ but Tonyā€™s one handed catch was possibly the best catch I even seen a high school kid make.

Yes that catch was ridiculous Tony definitely a nxt level player best catch I've ever seen for sure but when that's the best thing yiu can say about the game it's rough

Yes that catch was ridiculous Tony definitely a nxt level player best catch I've ever seen for sure but when that's the best thing yiu can say about the game it's rough
Well that and the ref blowing the play dead as soon as the chase kid intercepted the ball šŸ˜‚ if you watch him as soon as he blowed the play dead he shrunk and dropped his head ā€¦ he knew he done Fā€™ed up .. bad šŸ˜‚

Right I don't know what he was thinking everybody clearly heard wistle too the runner even stopped and looked around like wth

When I walked out, they said 23 carries, 265 yards, 3 TDs. He did well tonight, moreso in the 2nd half. He obviously didn't record all 265 of that on 3 carries like buzz wants people to believe. Only one back in NC does that and he plays for MA right Buzz?
My point was it was 14-7 late 4thqrt. He had 3 long runs for TDs to put it away. Prob 150 on those 3 runs. Murphy is horrible. He is damn good. But y'all haven't seen speed yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT