ADVERTISEMENT

Post 4A playoff scores 11/3

Depends on which MC shows up to play
Prior to the brackets coming out I had Mallard Creek at least going to the second round. Now I have them beating Watauga next week. Mallard Creek lost to nationally and state ranked teams who are all advancing in the playoffs. West Charlotte might be the only game they should have beaten. Their seed doesn’t reflect their talent.

Prior to the brackets coming out I had Mallard Creek at least going to the second round. Now I have them beating Watauga next week. Mallard Creek lost to nationally and state ranked teams who are all advancing in the playoffs. West Charlotte might be the only game they should have beaten. Their seed doesn’t reflect their talent.
They’ll beat Watauga by double digits

We know they have talent.

Final Porter Ridge 41 Cuthbertson 0. PR will be playing Hough next week. I will go ahead and say Grimsley vs Hough in 3rd rd

Reactions: New3ra
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT