ADVERTISEMENT

Post 3A scores 10/20

Watauga 54 Freedom 48 final
Patriots only got one stop on Watauga the whole night (except for when they kneeled on it at the end). We forced a fumble that allowed us to make it a one score game in the fourth quarter. Freedom also had a first and goal inside the Watauga five in the first half and came away with nothing, so I think that was a missed opportunity that might have made a difference in the game.

Reactions: beamer24
Any news on ACR RB.
He said should get some touches next week vs McDowell. He was in his regular shoes, no boot, cast, or anything tonight. He was very excited and animated tonight cheering on his teammates, I think he’s ready, he chomping at the bit now! May have lost our starting TE tonight for a couple weeks, he left in a boot tonight.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Patriots only got one stop on Watauga the whole night (except for when they kneeled on it at the end). We forced a fumble that allowed us to make it a one score game in the fourth quarter. Freedom also had a first and goal inside the Watauga five in the first half and came away with nothing, so I think that was a missed opportunity that might have made a difference in the game.
Patriots are playing good ball right now. It's a shame they probably won't make the playoffs.

Reactions: FreedomAlum
Patriots are playing good ball right now. It's a shame they probably won't make the playoffs.
We need some things to break our way to get the 3A bid, I don’t think we can get an at large playoff spot.
Stats from last night per the News Herald:
Watauga 524 rushing yards on 64 attempts.
Gryder 32 carries for 208 yards and four touchdowns
Greene 23 carries for 203 yards and two TDS
Burroughs 8 carries for 102 yards and two touchdowns
Freedom
Davis 14 of 27 passing with 216 yards and four touchdowns
Johnson 5 catches for 101 yards and two touchdowns
Lytle 6 catches for 89 yards and a touchdown
Barnett 170 yards rushing and two touchdowns plus a 74 yard kickoff return for a touchdown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT