ADVERTISEMENT

Post 2A Friday 2nd Round Playoff Games! 11/10/2023

How many turnovers for Burns

I said BH was serious.
None just started shitty.

*Correction- we threw an int but it was on the receiver. Ball was straight in his hands and he let it slip through into the defenders hands*

Last edited:
Reactions: Chopper747
Monroe 28
West Lincoln 27
Missed PAT. That will be the deciding play of the game

might be final nail in coffin for West Craven with dropped backward pass recovered by Nash Central and run back for TD to make it 56-28

Defense was getting gashed bad. Watching Burns now. Neither them or bunker hill impressive in my opinion
Reidsville got beat by that same offense last year

Monroe won, but got exposed some.
They are still good. But not some unbeatable monster

yeah but WL runs that option/wing t stuff, even the best teams get caught on a good day when they dont have much to prepare for it, ie South Point, Catholic.

Monroe doesn't play Catholic anymore so... I doubt anybody else east of Maiden west of Monroe would have done any better with that time consuming offense

Reidsville got beat by that same offense last year

yeah but WL runs that option/wing t stuff, even the best teams get caught on a good day when they dont have much to prepare for it, ie South Point, Catholic.

Monroe doesn't play Catholic anymore so... I doubt anybody else east of Maiden west of Monroe would have done any better with that time consuming offense
That offense didn’t beat us. We beat ourselves. But either way Reidsville like their chances as do the other teams left. But bunker hill and burns offenses aren’t good . One dimensional for sure with Burns

Reactions: Maiden Creek
That offense didn’t beat us. We beat ourselves. But either way Reidsville like their chances as do the other teams left. But bunker hill and burns offenses aren’t good . One dimensional for sure with Burns
IF you have to convince yourself. I dont see rams beating a WL, South Point, or Catholic style offense either(ED proved that, at least Shelby can defend it) so call it how you want.

As I said, they have the defense to stop ya'll, and they're NOT one dimensional IF you get to play them. Unless you run the wing t or triple option I wouldn't be so confident

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
IF you have to convince yourself. I dont see rams beating a WL, South Point, or Catholic style offense either(ED proved that, at least Shelby can defend it) so call it how you want.

As I said, they have the defense to stop ya'll, and they're NOT one dimensional IF you get to play them. Unless you run the wing t or triple option I wouldn't be so confident

This team is better than last years team. They would still have to stop our offense

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT