ADVERTISEMENT

Possible upsets

I'll be at WRH around 6:30 if anyone wants to meet and greet. How's the reception for US Cellular out there?

It's good. You know not to go to the high school, right?
Yea go to Legion Stadium in Wallace. Park on E. Murray St you can park literally in front of someone's house. Just don't block the driveway. WRH people are good people. It's a great place to take in a game.

Reactions: daagoob
Goob is big on stirring, just has a small spatula
Grizz, I’m not even going to comment on the above post because I have some close friends down there that I really like. The fact is for the last 3-4 years we’ve been the best team in the East and aside from the close loss to Wrh in 17 we’ve been extremely successful. People can post what they want but out record and success against all the eastern teams speaks for itself.

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
Yea go to Legion Stadium in Wallace. Park on E. Murray St you can park literally in front of someone's house. Just don't block the driveway. WRH people are good people. It's a great place to take in a game.
I'm actually excited to visit the tradition rich Wallace-Rose Hill High School for the first time.

Grizz, I’m not even going to comment on the above post because I have some close friends down there that I really like. The fact is for the last 3-4 years we’ve been the best team in the East and aside from the close loss to Wrh in 17 we’ve been extremely successful. People can post what they want but out record and success against all the eastern teams speaks for itself.
I used to be one of the ones that called NE soft. But their rise to the top in the east has been undeniable. I hope they finally get them one.

Congrats you must be very proud since this is their 1st year in 2A. Good luck
My son and I lived in Camden County many ago when they were 1A and Scott Jones was the Head Football Coach. Those Camden teams had some awesome skill position players in Ricky Kraniak, Johnny Spence, Byron Brooks and Preston Dodson.

If SWE beats Wrh……,,
Otis did say their pass defense is their weak point. And our new coach has attempted to bring a pass attack to run oriented SWE. It's strange to see us pass as much as we do now. But even if we do score points, which isn't promised with our tendency to get shut out, we still can't stop anyone. I honestly believe it's gonna be 70-0. But if we did win...😆😂😆😂

I'm actually excited to visit the tradition rich Wallace-Rose Hill High School for the first time.
If you park where I said you are not far from the entrance. If you are by yourself consider sitting with the WRH guys. @dogs79 and his friends are good people and very knowledgeable of the game. You will have a great time.

Otis did say their pass defense is their weak point. And our new coach has attempted to bring a pass attack to run oriented SWE. It's strange to see us pass as much as we do now. But even if we do score points, which isn't promised with our tendency to get shut out, we still can't stop anyone. I honestly believe it's gonna be 70-0. But if we did win...😆😂😆😂
I don't think Kevin will run the score up that bad. I'm sure he wants to see WRH come out looking sharp. If they do that and have a decent lead at the half I think he would be content if they got a running clock.

I don't think Kevin will run the score up that bad. I'm sure he wants to see WRH come out looking sharp. If they do that and have a decent lead at the half I think he would be content if they got a running clock.
If there’s not a running clock something’s wrong. Y’all just got a warmup opponent like last year with favorable seeding
West Carteret will give you fits

If there’s not a running clock something’s wrong. Y’all just got a warmup opponent like last year with favorable seeding
West Carteret will give you fits
I'm 100 percent positive that West Carteret will not give fits this year.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you park where I said you are not far from the entrance. If you are by yourself consider sitting with the WRH guys. @dogs79 and his friends are good people and very knowledgeable of the game. You will have a great time.
I think I'll stay on my side, where I belong. I used to sit on the home team's side when we were good, but that was to rub it in lol. Can't do that now. Wont be able to miss me. I'll probably be the only one of us out there. Parents aren't even showing up much. I know they aren't going that far.

I said the same thing after the spring season. Turned out that stepping stone was loose gravel, because we slipped hard. Oh well.
Well maybe one stepping stone would be getting a new head coach cuz the current one is just not it. Call Raymond Cobb if he's interested lol

Aye! Sweet 65 yard run puts us at the 4. 4 opportunities to get 4 yards, and the coach calls a run to the outside😂. Fortunately, he comes to his senses and runs it up the gut and we score🙏🏾. 22-8.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT