ADVERTISEMENT

Please post live scores from Winston Salem

Middle Sound Heel

Dec 24, 2003
I'm in Poland and for some reason MAX Preps access is blocked here on the server even on secured access. So I can't check live scores. I'm particularly interested in the Westover vs 71st boys 3A east final. I ask please for anyone attending live please post scores here so I can stay updated. Thank you.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I'm in Poland and for some reason MAX Preps access is blocked here on the server even on secured access. So I can't check live scores. I'm particularly interested in the Westover vs 71st boys 3A east final. I ask please for anyone attending live please post scores here so I can stay updated. Thank you.
Surprised you could get Preps. Went to Europe multiple times but could never log in.

It's odd I can't even get it using a UPN. I just returned from vacation in Madagascar and I could get it there. Returned to Poland yesterday and again can't access it.

Thanks. If anyone can post updates of Westover vs 71st it would be greatly appreciated. The game is scheduled I think to be tipped off in 20 minutes at 4 PM from what I read.

I am rooting for Westover as I graduated from there. But I also like 71st. My brother and sister attended 71st I would have also but they built Westover in 1977 and our home was in the Westover district so I attended Westover. The two schools were arch rivals at the time Westover opened particularly in basketball.

71st up 46 to 30 end of 3RD QTR now up 49 to 30 this game is a wrap

71st up 57 to 36 3min 50 seconds left...71st is clearly the better team

Reidsville beat Salisbury 76-72. Hornets made a run and took the lead early in the fourth qtr when Dionte Neal had to sit with four fouls. Once he reentered the game he hit a big three and made the free throws down the stretch to put the game away.

I've never seen the amount of arrant 3 pt air balls shot in a game in my life..smh

Wow. Our 2nd consecutive game where we overcame a slow start. Been watching high school basketball ball for a long time and NHHS plays unbelievable TEAM defense, even undersized. Lost our big man 3/4 into the season and have been able to find a way. His injury has allowed 2 freshmen to get significant playing time. Gritty win by the Cats. Hopefully we can hang in there Saturday.

One thing I was surprised that I didn’t see any dunks in the game. However you couldn’t ask for a better game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT