ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Week 1 scores

Draughn 66 Union 13........ referees must not won't Draughn to score anymore on hand off up the middle.....called back 5 td......old well what can you do

Yes you called dezern getting hurt. You are an idiot
What? dude I said Cherokee would win so how does that make me and idiot. If one dang player causes you to lose then you not that good to begin with. Cherokee was 2-8 so you should took care if business. Your the idiot! Don't get all those penaltys and turnovers you still win. Not all on one player it was a team effort. You still could won the game. I said Cherokee would win and they did

Hats off to Highland Tech. Those young men showed class all night. In a game like that you think one might be jawing or talking trash or throw some cheap shots but it was a clean game. The thing i’m most proud of was our fans. Highland Tech was late getting to the game and they only had 8 fans. When their team came onto the field our fans cheered for them. With only a couple of minutes left Highland Tech RB scored on a 50 yd run and our fans erupted and cheered for him. Now that’s what small town HS football is all about ! I was proud of the Wildcat Nation for sure

Hats off to Cherokee, no quit and a resilient team that plays hard and together, I guess it’s an affect of week in and week out playing the toughest games in 1A football. I don’t think they were the better team but they was tonight and that’s all that matters, that’s why they play the game. Hate it for my senior rams they were a good group with a lot of potential the ball just didn’t bounce their way. Good luck Braves

I'm happy for Cherokee but I was hoping for Starmount and Deana at Big Oaks Rd 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT