ADVERTISEMENT

PISGAH -JESSE CARSON

Has anyone watched the highlight videos? J.Carson has some really wide splits with their O-line. The video where the JC player runs down the kid from Hickory Ridge is impressive.

They'll be breaking out the Jimmy Cracked Corn dance early Friday night on the Pigeon River. Bears get the dub 31-6.

Pisgah has a very easy draw to the 3rd round. They win this week by 24. Winning the rivalry game gave them the easiest route in the playoffs for 3A. Bears should do well in the playoffs, no passing teams and run heavy offenses.

Nothing should be taken for granted in the playoffs......Pisgah must prepare to give their best each game at a time....Anything can Happen!! Remember the 1st round last year?

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Really? An easy draw to the 3rd round? F.V. isn't a pushover. Tuscola fans have been screaming all year that Patton is a good team. I'm sure Jesse Carson isn't a Enka or N.B.either.

Reactions: I-40 traveler
Patton QB was best Tuscola saw all year imo. Patton RB was best Tuscola saw all year. Tuscola had 2 shutouts and 4 other games with opponents in single digits yet Patton scored like 34. It was many moons ago but Patton had the best Offens Tuscola played all year. That being said... Pisgah had the best D.

Jub's that is why what the Reality rules fella said makes no sense. Easy path to the third round? Don't think so.

Much easier than South Point also. Tuscola hung almost 70 on Patton and Forestview lost by 40 to South Point. If you guys ever left Cruso you would know that.

Nobody said Tuscola had an easy path. If you Tuscola pricks would put the bottle down and come out of White Oak you'd know that.

Last edited:
Patton QB was best Tuscola saw all year imo. Patton RB was best Tuscola saw all year. Tuscola had 2 shutouts and 4 other games with opponents in single digits yet Patton scored like 34. It was many moons ago but Patton had the best Offens Tuscola played all year. That being said... Pisgah had the best D.
Agreed

Just posting so y'all know I'm still alive. Pisgah has gotten the best possible draw possible as it's likely every team they play will be heavy run teams which our defense should eat up. Oh by the way, Tuscola still sucks but I hope they make it to the third round so we can beat them twice in a year and end their season at the same time. Falcon dude, South Point won't "role up" Tuscola. That will be a physical game between two teams that will most likely come down to turnovers. It will also probably set the record for the fastest game in state history as there might be a combined 15 passes in the entire game.

Just posting so y'all know I'm still alive. Pisgah has gotten the best possible draw possible as it's likely every team they play will be heavy run teams which our defense should eat up. Oh by the way, Tuscola still sucks but I hope they make it to the third round so we can beat them twice in a year and end their season at the same time. Falcon dude, South Point won't "role up" Tuscola. That will be a physical game between two teams that will most likely come down to turnovers. It will also probably set the record for the fastest game in state history as there might be a combined 15 passes in the entire game.
So your saying don't go to the restroom. You could miss a quarter of ball! I wish we were in your bracket. I would have loved to travel to Pisgah. Not saying we would win. I just like seeing new stadiums. I hear it is a great place to watch a game Maybe we both can get some luck and see you in round 4!

If either team gets a significant lead, the other may have to pass to try and catch up, so I can see more than 15 passes in that case. ;)

No way Tuscola is passing. It will not happen. They will not do it, they can, but they do not do it.

This game won't be close. For crying out loud carson lost to NW Cabarrus and South Rowan . I seen both nw and sr they are bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT