ADVERTISEMENT

Pinecrest, Part II

On a more serious note, the next school board meeting for the Moore County Schools is Monday, January 10. Hopefully, the Pinecrest "powers that be" will make a decision sometime before the meeting.

Last edited:
Here we are again….. been a couple days with nothing. What’s going on over in Southern Pines?

If the next board meeting isn’t until Jan 10 you won’t get an announcement until then most likely.

That is a possibility....Royal ....Ive heard he is not happy...Looking around....R/C......????How about that RD....

OK, I missed the fact that the "western" candidate used to be an assistant coach at Richmond. But, you can NOT ignore his head coaching record (114-32, .781)!

In all seriousness, should be a good hire. I am curious to see the level he can get pinecrest to. The area has an influx of people moving in every day and should bode well for PC in the near future. Pair that with great facilities and plans for better facilities, I can see Pinecrest becoming a powerful team in the east.

In all seriousness, should be a good hire. I am curious to see the level he can get pinecrest to. The area has an influx of people moving in every day and should bode well for PC in the near future. Pair that with great facilities and plans for better facilities, I can see Pinecrest becoming a powerful team in the east.
But, who will be hired? We'll find out sometime Monday evening as the school board will meet.

It all depends on who he gets on staff and the quality of that staff.

Reactions: Thinkpositivepc2
It all depends on who he gets on staff and the quality of that staff.
Not sure if many know, but I learned this year that Pinecrest had a predominately volunteer staff. Not sure the quality of them, but I would assume some would want to stay and help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT