9/9 @ Greensboro Grimsley
9/16 BYE
9/23 RICHMOND*
9/30 @ Southern Lee*
10/7 @ Lee County*
10/14 SCOTLAND*
10/21 @ Hoke County*
10/28 UNION PINES*

Good...Respectable...I giving props either way... only reason I wouldn't say "Great" Non Conf. is due to Anson and Rolesville having new leadership so not sure if they'll keep it going. Not sure if the Scots could win there... after I see what we're working with then I can better answer the question... depends on how disciplined the Scots play this year.

Good...Respectable...I giving props either way... only reason I wouldn't say "Great" Non Conf. is due to Anson and Rolesville having new leadership so not sure if they'll keep it going. Not sure if the Scots could win there... after I see what we're working with then I can better answer the question... depends on how disciplined the Scots play this year.
The new HC at Rolesville will be fine. He has a very solid group there to help with a new DC that got brought in before spring ball. So do not look for much of a drop off of any

... depends on how disciplined the Scots play this year.
Scotland and discipline are generally not 2 words to put in the same sentence, We have managed to get
a good number of wins since 2011, but that d word has been a glaring weakness that has hurt the Scots
a great deal imo..... Good luck to PC this season...

Patriots win their first of many to come conference championships...

Take it to the bank!

Our sideline has more RS championship rings than RS does...
Yeah those 3 former raider coaches now coaching at pinecrest are great men and they are champions good coaches however we still have some great coaches on staff here for richmond and those young men are going to be even more hungry to play in southern pines under the jumbotron lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT