ADVERTISEMENT

Owen Warhorses

owen98

Jul 20, 2006
I’ve gotta say Owen has improved in the last 4 weeks a ton. They lost 3-0 to East Henderson who is now 3-1. They fought hard all night and had chances to take the win including having first and goal from the 3 late in the game. They were unable to punch it in but I believe wins are coming. Stay the course gentlemen. Your chips are accumulating and you will win some games. I said it after the Enka game we literally at any given time have 85-90% freshmen and sophomore’s on the field, so with basically a jv team we are giving varsity larger school teams all they want. We were in the games with NB and NH till late in the games also and just ran out of gas with a lack of depth. If the players and coach’s will stick around and keep building I can see multiple wins this year and probably double the wins next year and even more the following year. More of our kids need to come out and play also. There is some talent it’s just young. I really like what upperclassmen we have just don’t have many. I believe it’s 7-8 total. It’s coming Warhorses you can see it. Buy in to your staff and each other and block out the noise. You can only be successful if everyone is pulling in the same direction. The valley is with you!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT