ADVERTISEMENT

Orange Co

What NG is Orange gonna see that Eastern did not see. As I remember no one from NG was hurt or anything.

Originally posted by 77football:
And this week The Orange High Panthers!

and Eastern Alamance....and Eastern Guilford.
I see someone left the " For Idiots Only " gate ajar once again.
P.S. Do you ever even look at game results slash schedules ? Evidently you don't, as Northern beat Eastern Guilford. Maybe a call to Betty Ford would satisfy your insatiable desires slash enviy-ish behavior toward Northern.

Mr or Ms Greeny, if you look back at the original post you will find it states "got a chance at beating NG" EG had that chance and lost by 1. There is actually game film available of this game and yes they had their "chance". What was the Eastern Alamance gameplan when they beat the Birds?

This post was edited on 11/26 9:20 PM by 77football

Originally posted by 77football:
Mr or Ms Greeny, if you look back at the original post you will find it states "got a chance at beating NG" EG had that chance and lost by 1. There is actually game film available of this game and yes they had their "chance". What was the Eastern Alamance gameplan when they beat the Birds?

This post was edited on 11/26 9:20 PM by 77football
Yeah, Eastern Guilford HAD that chance, just like they HAD a chance to advance in the playoffs, getting dusted by Fayetteville Sanford in the first round. The emphasis should be on the word " playoffs, " and this is a whole different slash different ball game. Go brush your teeth slash tooth.

Every time I see Jennifer Aniston wearin' that Orange lipstick slash gloss, or remembering the caged Go-Go girls dancin' like they'd recently stuck they fangers in a light receptacle, my whole being does a flip flop of emotional emotions. If I'm purchasing some late night beverages at the Seven and Eleven, I'll stop a minute and think something of this nature, " I wonder if Ms. Aniston would like these lukewarm Budweisers ? " After purchasing the beverages, I may think slash mumble something of this sort, " I wonder if Jennifer would care for some of these marvelous slash colorful flowers that are standing slash sittin' by the cash register of the Seven and Eleven store ?" Then the ladies in their Hooter-ish Orange outfits, the Go-Go gals, they suddenly pop into the cranium area, watching them shake they money makers on down the line.

Link.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT