ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic High player!

SR Raiders

Apr 23, 2021
Not a good look at all for Olympic High School, having a player charged with rape and kidnapping playing while covering up an ankle monitor!

I have to agree to disagree, it doesn’t always start at home , it can come from the people they hang out with or just to get in the gang life . What a lot of people don’t understand that gang members start in Elementary school recruiting them . A lot of the gang members that does this you will never know or family members of the kid they are they trying to recruit will feel sorry for these kids and allow them in their home . I for one know my son who we tired our hardest to raise right who would have been a great football player got caught up in the gang life . we always talk to him around never drink , do drugs are get caught up around the wrong ppl from age 5 and up at the age of 10 the gang life he enter at first we didn’t know he was in the gang we didn’t find out till he 16 in the gang when I say they cover up good they do . Do we blame ourselves yes because at the time we had to move to a neighborhood that we didn’t know was that bad me as a mom seeing this 10 year old play with my son felt sorry for them because their parents was on drugs , I would try to talk to them just like I did with my son leave drugs and alcohol alone. I would talk to them about church and God and to pray for their loves one . I eventually learn you can’t just help everyone know matter what age they are . Now my son at age 23 is on all types drugs , he drinks bad , steals , he hits females and anybody else he can , and in & out of jail when he needs to be in prison but let’s face it the justices systems sucks !!!

But in this case I do blame the parents because for one they should have never let him play . He doesn’t deserve to and I also blame the school

Last edited:
Reactions: SR Raiders
But in this case I do blame the parents because for one they should have never let him play . He doesn’t deserve to and I also blame the school
Yes blame the parents. As a public school you have to follow the rules set in place. It says accused. Sexual assault is a big allegation on both sides. Soooooo. Many times we see Title IX cases go one way initially then be thrown out later on, or a guy get off initially and then more info comes out later showing how truly bad the situation is. So you have to side on a persons rights, not mob justice. If the school/coaches were aware and addressed it with the student athlete and got satisfactory answers let him play, if they got unsatisfactroy answers sit him down ASAP.

-But as a parent you know your child. If my son has to play with an ankle monitor then he aint playing. Accused, no evidence, she lying, misunderstanding, etc etc. Dont matter in my house. You got a monitor, are arrested, interviewed by police you not playing anything but home confinement until this is settled out.

I have to agree to disagree, it doesn’t always start at home , it can come from the people they hang out with or just to get in the gang life . What a lot of people don’t understand that gang members start in Elementary school recruiting them . A lot of the gang members that does this you will never know or family members of the kid they are they trying to recruit will feel sorry for these kids and allow them in their home . I for one know my son who we tired our hardest to raise right who would have been a great football player got caught up in the gang life . we always talk to him around never drink , do drugs are get caught up around the wrong ppl from age 5 and up at the age of 10 the gang life he enter at first we didn’t know he was in the gang we didn’t find out till he 16 in the gang when I say they cover up good they do . Do we blame ourselves yes because at the time we had to move to a neighborhood that we didn’t know was that bad me as a mom seeing this 10 year old play with my son felt sorry for them because their parents was on drugs , I would try to talk to them just like I did with my son leave drugs and alcohol alone. I would talk to them about church and God and to pray for their loves one . I eventually learn you can’t just help everyone know matter what age they are . Now my son at age 23 is on all types drugs , he drinks bad , steals , he hits females and anybody else he can , and in & out of jail when he needs to be in prison but let’s face it the justices systems sucks !!!
You said a mouthful. Society can take kids from the best of circumstances and turn them into criminals. At a certain point the child has to be accountable and make the right choices. As parents we cannot be with them at all times. In terms of this situation there are a whole lot of folks that need to be called into the Central Office!

Due to the simple fact that Central Office has not called in key stakeholders or removed key stakeholders should tell everyone a lot. 🤷🏽‍♂️
May be a lot of public back tracking when it's all said and done.

Reactions: CatholicCougs14
Due to the simple fact that Central Office has not called in key stakeholders or removed key stakeholders should tell everyone a lot. 🤷🏽‍♂️
May be a lot of public back tracking when it's all said and done.
Looks like CMS AD acknowledged he shouldnt have played and it appears the policy may change.

Yes there is a lot of people to blame here. I know my situation maybe a little different then most but it does get under my skin when people automatically puts the blame on parents . When some not all parents try their best to raise their child right , so that’s why I told my story. I stop a few years ago blaming myself because as you said they old enough to know better . Now I get mad because I feel the justified system has fail us big time , I know longer blame the cops because the arrest them and the systems let’s them out . I have talked to lawyers , cops , the sheriff , po and two different DA still NO help a few months in jail which is like home to them they just can’t get up and go they get everything they want in jail that’s out on the street

While every student as we know are grown, every home is defined as a university of life and the parents are chosen as the teachers, guides, leaders, protectors, and provider. Out of all these homes, what percentage have a father figure missing? That makes a huge difference!

Pointing fingers and blaming others with dirty hands wont change life. Self-assessment should come before the addiction of finger pointing.

Reactions: UNC91
I get your point and you are right on some . Was my child father around yes we are still together to this day, lots of love . No he may not have gotten everything in life that he wanted but he got everything he needed .I guess my point is not everything is the parents fault but most of the time you are right there is a missing parent or parents missing in the family this day and time pretty much both . But when are we as adults going to stop blaming the parents for things the kids know what they are doing is wrong ? And start blaming them and hold them accountable for their actions. It is a poor excuse when a teenager commits a crime and the words use is he had a bad life his mama or dad wouldn’t there. If you want to change the world the change has got to come from yourself first!! Just because your mama , dad are family member is addicted doesn’t mean you have to be.
But back to the post all parties are guilty and honestly the young man if he was charged for rape are going to court with it should have been made to do school online til the case was over

Let me also say the person are persons who made the accusations should also do online schooling til it’s over . I am not saying she lied but females have been know to lie

• Haha
When theses stories come out. The public never gets the specific full details on what happened. No comment for me!
When these stories come out,(comma) the public makes opinions about it. Public opinion can be influential, but then again so can the media. At the end of the day and at any given moment, public opinion becomes a chaos party of misinformation.

Reactions: Mopar forever
Yes blame the parents. As a public school you have to follow the rules set in place. It says accused. Sexual assault is a big allegation on both sides. Soooooo. Many times we see Title IX cases go one way initially then be thrown out later on, or a guy get off initially and then more info comes out later showing how truly bad the situation is. So you have to side on a persons rights, not mob justice. If the school/coaches were aware and addressed it with the student athlete and got satisfactory answers let him play, if they got unsatisfactroy answers sit him down ASAP.

-But as a parent you know your child. If my son has to play with an ankle monitor then he aint playing. Accused, no evidence, she lying, misunderstanding, etc etc. Dont matter in my house. You got a monitor, are arrested, interviewed by police you not playing anything but home confinement until this is settled out.
Yeah- I would have to agree here. Its really not about legal rights. I think once a court assigns a monitoring device its time to step back and prioritize. Could very well end up playing out in the young man's favor but at the very least the kid is gonna be a sideline spectator until it gets unwound.

Now Olympic has punished the girls that walked out of class to protest the situation, four girls were not allowed to play volleyball! They keep digging the hole deeper, what happened to the students right to protest that we heard during the walkout last year?

Now Olympic has punished the girls that walked out of class to protest the situation, four girls were not allowed to play volleyball! They keep digging the hole deeper, what happened to the students right to protest that we heard during the walkout last year?
Little more to the story than that. School sanctioned a protest. The young ladies who got a one day suspension took that protest to a different sort of level.

Here's the problem:
We now live in a WHY society
a. Why cant we protest
b. Why cant we speak up
c. Why cant we speak out

The students were initially informed "they could face consequences due to such violations as unauthorized absence or endangering themselves or others"

People refuse to listen to rules, laws, and/or the consequences and then they and the parents end up playing victim......

It is this simple: DO AS YOU'RE TOLD!

I agree 100% but in the real world it all depends on who you are. If the victim was a rich kid are the parents were well know in the community, this would have never been a story because something would have been done that day. As the saying goes it’s about who you know .
Honestly I am glad someone stood up enough is enough

• Haha
They need to bring back old school discipline in school and the jail stop making it like a second home . Make them work and work hard and stop all the continuing in court there should be only two no more then that

Here's the problem:
We now live in a WHY society
a. Why cant we protest
b. Why cant we speak up
c. Why cant we speak out

The students were initially informed "they could face consequences due to such violations as unauthorized absence or endangering themselves or others"

People refuse to listen to rules, laws, and/or the consequences and then they and the parents end up playing victim......

It is this simple: DO AS YOU'RE TOLD!
My problem is you allow one walk out but not another! I don't have a problem at all with the kids being punished fir walking out except you have to be consistent and punishment should be the same for everyone!

My problem is you allow one walk out but not another! I don't have a problem at all with the kids being punished fir walking out except you have to be consistent and punishment should be the same for everyone!
Agree. They didnt suspend all but the players. A bunch protested but they didnt suspend all. It was just a game to no true harm gone.

I agree 100% but in the real world it all depends on who you are. If the victim was a rich kid are the parents were well know in the community, this would have never been a story because something would have been done that day. As the saying goes it’s about who you know .
Honestly I am glad someone stood up enough is enough
Agree. They didnt suspend all but the players. A bunch protested but they didnt suspend all. It was just a game to no true harm gone.
This goes back to what I said in another thread:
"I cant stand adults who promote violence, instill fear, and then play victim all in one package. It's all a psychological game on America and Leaders at all levels!!!!!!"

I am quite sure the reason some did not get suspended is because they have a set of parent(s)(which are their kids best friend NOT parent) that instill enough fear, that if it does not go their child's way, they have the capability or history to encourage others to promote violence, go LIVE, take it all out of proportion, and at the end of the day play victim all in the same package.

These are the same kids and parent(s) that knew well ahead of time about the consequences yet STILL decided to show up, show out, and make a scene already knowing the circumstances.

SOME PEOPLE JUST NEVER GROW UP AND ENJOY THE FAME OF VIOLENCE, TROUBLE, AND PROBLEMS.

Last edited:
Reactions: LetsGetIt7
I do believe in peaceful protesting if all parties are doing for the right cause . In this case you have to ask your self are all these kids doing that for this reason ? or just to get out of class ? Now if I was the kid parents I would say look you can do the peaceful protest but not during school hours and I will help you, we will do the protest during the game where your voice can be heard more .

Reactions: S2V2
I do believe in peaceful protesting if all parties are doing for the right cause . In this case you have to ask your self are all these kids doing that for this reason ? or just to get out of class ? Now if I was the kid parents I would say look you can do the peaceful protest but not during school hours and I will help you, we will do the protest during the game where your voice can be heard more .
A lot of people don’t protest for the right reasons are the right why , they just do it to be seen and to be part of the crowd and that goes for all ages young and old
There's no such thing as peaceful protest - None! Its all a made up gathering to ignite violence - That's It!
It is a bait thrown out and reeled in for the trap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You look at me funny - we are either having a gun shootout or throwing rocks
2. You disagree with me - we are either having a gun shootout or throwing rocks
3. You come near my protest - we are either having a gun shootout or throwing rocks
4. You hold an American Flag - we are either having a gun shootout or throwing rocks

It's is a bunch of stupid people with a stupidity mindset - all they do is spread hatred.

Last edited:
Agree hated is something that’s going to be and on going thing for the rest of our lives sad but true. A lot of the blame can be blame on social media but it can be stop if it wanted to be , by the makers of these site but again nobody takes the blame. It is always someone else fault as a parent if I could go back none of my kids would have never had social media I can say that is a mistake we made as parents. Now we have a 4 year old that my plans are no social media. I also feel as a parents we also make the mistake of telling them things we done as kids that got us into trouble are in schools so on , as some parents we may think that we are helping but actually we are giving them the excuse to use well you did it!
There so much improvement we can do as parents, and the community to help these kids but most of us don’t we sit back observe and complain. All of us can complain and protest all day longer. Still things will probably stay the same. But as a earlier statement I made we have to take responsibility in our mistakes for first and say hey you know what I was wrong . If people wants a truthful world be truthful first and say it’s your fault if it is . I know I said this before it gets under my skin when a kid or adult use the phase I had a hard that’s why I pick drugs, are done what I done no you knew better and you done it because you wanted to . Just like people say I am addicted because my parents were again no you should have never touch the mess because you knew you parents was a addicted

• Love
Agree hated is something that’s going to be and on going thing for the rest of our lives sad but true. A lot of the blame can be blame on social media but it can be stop if it wanted to be , by the makers of these site but again nobody takes the blame. It is always someone else fault as a parent if I could go back none of my kids would have never had social media I can say that is a mistake we made as parents. Now we have a 4 year old that my plans are no social media. I also feel as a parents we also make the mistake of telling them things we done as kids that got us into trouble are in schools so on , as some parents we may think that we are helping but actually we are giving them the excuse to use well you did it!
There so much improvement we can do as parents, and the community to help these kids but most of us don’t we sit back observe and complain. All of us can complain and protest all day longer. Still things will probably stay the same. But as a earlier statement I made we have to take responsibility in our mistakes for first and say hey you know what I was wrong . If people wants a truthful world be truthful first and say it’s your fault if it is . I know I said this before it gets under my skin when a kid or adult use the phase I had a hard that’s why I pick drugs, are done what I done no you knew better and you done it because you wanted to . Just like people say I am addicted because my parents were again no you should have never touch the mess because you knew you parents was a addicted
***I had it hard - EVERYONE GETS A FREE CHANCE TO CHOOSE, DECIDE, AND ADVANCE
***and I am addicted because of my parents - EVERYONE GETS A FREE CHANCE TO CHOOSE, DECIDE, AND ADVANCE

Every choice we make, makes us....

Yes this hatred mess will go on for centuries, just as Iraq and Afghanistan will be the same moving forward....

Protest has had no answers nor solutions on anything anyone has ever advertised as the final goal. The only things that has ever came out of it is CNN, Violence, and Fake News

I agree, Social Media is out of control. Just this past Sunday there was a story on 60 Minutes about Facebook. They pretty much said Facebook is messing with their own algorithm so that all Post that involve hatred will boost to the top - where more people will be able to see it and entertain it.

Q: If your house was on FIRE would you save your kids?
* Read this twice

This is probably a Trick question but yes . And as for as the 60 min show didn’t watch it but again I don’t hardly watch anything dealing with the news for the same reason I don’t have Facebook, twitter and Snapchat or anything else because of drama and misleading news to make drama.
It’s like this people may call me a cold harder mom but if my son got killed by gun violence it will probably be because of the drama he created, I am not going to be on the news saying he was a good kid yes he before gang life I am going to tell the truth gang life was what he was in and it will lead you to your friends funeral and probably yourself are prison. And I proud that my son is the way he is no!!!
he was raise better . I pray every night that he will change are go to jail for long time where me and his and sisters can get sleep and peace knowing he is okay and not on street do God knows what

Reactions: S2V2 and SR Raiders
This is probably a Trick question but yes . And as for as the 60 min show didn’t watch it but again I don’t hardly watch anything dealing with the news for the same reason I don’t have Facebook, twitter and Snapchat or anything else because of drama and misleading news to make drama.
It’s like this people may call me a cold harder mom but if my son got killed by gun violence it will probably be because of the drama he created, I am not going to be on the news saying he was a good kid yes he before gang life I am going to tell the truth gang life was what he was in and it will lead you to your friends funeral and probably yourself are prison. And I proud that my son is the way he is no!!!
he was raise better . I pray every night that he will change are go to jail for long time where me and his and sisters can get sleep and peace knowing he is okay and not on street do God knows what
I am pretty sure we are not the only family that is in the same situation but many families are afraid to speak up because people blame the parents
This is not a trick question as you will see...

So, naturally a parent will save their child from a fire so they are not hurt, nor burned, nor suffer, nor die.

On the other hand, do parents really save their children when the house has fire(the devil) all over it - drugs, violence, jail time, stealing, guns, mooch, disrespectful, etc....or does the parent(just so they dont hurt their child's feelings) support their habit and moving forward allow the fire(devil) to continue dancing in the house?

Some parents truly believe that enforcing the house rules will tear up and hurt little Jimmy's feelings.

Instead, by a parent supporting bad habits at a young age and not setting the tone, this in turn sets up little Jimmy for failure in life.

Little Jimmy will begin to believe that the world owns him everything. He will also believe that free handouts will always be at hands reach from their mother, father, family, and friends.

In conclusion, a lot of homes are on fire but some parents are doing nothing to save their families. I can’t leave my family to disaster. We all have a responsibility.

I agree 100% you are right their are to many parents who do defend their child. I will defend him if I know he didn’t do the crime but if he did it I will sing like a happy bird. Like I said in a post earlier we have try to get him help but the court system has fail us every time.
he is in a gang and on drugs weed , coke , meth 90% of his problem is drugs that’s even counting stealing as a drug because he says it’s a high the other 10% is gangs . The court system just giving him Probation . When ask can they put him in rehab they say it’s got to be his choose. That part maybe true but when someone is that far in drugs how do they know they need help?

Last edited:
I agree 100% you are right their are to many parents who do defend their child. I will defend him if I know he didn’t do the crime but if he did it I will sing like a happy bird. Like I said in a post earlier we have try to get him help but the court system has fail us every time.
he is in a gang and on drugs weed , coke , meth 90% of his problem is drugs that’s even counting stealing as a drug because he says it’s a high the other 10% is gangs . The court system just giving him Probation . When ask can they put him in rehab they say it’s got to be his choose. That part maybe true but when someone is that far in drugs how do they know they need help?
I am so sorry to hear such times you are going through. I sure hope the choice he makes will carry him forward in the right direction.

Yes parents do defend their kids during the wrong times and when they do they practically enable them to the max.

Last edited:
Where's the father figure? When I was a kid in the 70s, my pops would take me out back and beat my ass, with his fist to my face, if this ever happened. Hope for the best, but seems going to get worse before it gets better. Promise you jail or prison is no place I would wish on my worst enemies esp my kids.

Where's the father figure? When I was a kid in the 70s, my pops would take me out back and beat my ass, with his fist to my face, if this ever happened. Hope for the best, but seems going to get worse before it gets better. Promise you jail or prison is no place I would wish on my worst enemies esp my kids.
Because of the 70's era, most of us came out knowing what right looks like. I personally got the flipflops, the switch, and the belt for every wrong move I made.

In today's society that is called "Child Abuse" ....SMH

Me and his dad are still together both of us his been in his life never out . I rather jail or prison then death which if he don’t change could happen . But my number one Choice is for him to change and give his life to God .I pray for him to change everyday for the Good and that been going on for over 10 years

I do think they need to put the paddle back in school along with a few other things also & Discipline in your home . There a few things we can do to make the change but are we willing to do it ?

I do think they need to put the paddle back in school along with a few other things also & Discipline in your home . There a few things we can do to make the change but are we willing to do it ?
Have you been following Gov. Mark Robinson. He speaks life.....

Last edited:
Heard yesterday there was a report of a sexual assault of a 13 year old on a bus in Charlotte, what has happened to our society?

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT