ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Goober, Where Art Thou?

It's easy to get caught up in 63 points.

East Duplin held Wallace to five first downs. Five. First. Downs.

Wallace also scored 30, 53, 77, & 63 in the games that sandwiched the East Duplin game. So lets not pretend they weren't rolling when the two teams met. People tend to be prisoners of the moment (or in Clinton's case, just prisoners) but East Duplin has a VERY good defense. Ask Randleman. Two goaline stands Friday night in a game decided by 8 points.

Fair? That has absolutley nothing to do with it.

If I were an ED poster I would spin it like.....we dominated the stats.

If I were a WRH poster I would say, we didnt play our best game but kept them to minimal points. Missed extra point and the dropped pass cost us the win.

If these two teams played tomorow and I HAD to bet my life savings on the game I don’t know what I would do. It would be hard to bet against WRH.
if you like losing money thats on you.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Fair? That has absolutley nothing to do with it.

If I were an ED poster I would spin it like.....we dominated the stats.

If I were a WRH poster I would say, we didnt play our best game but kept them to minimal points. Missed extra point and the dropped pass cost us the win.

If these two teams played tomorow and I HAD to bet my life savings on the game I don’t know what I would do. It would be hard to bet against WRH.
ive already said the "we dominated the stats" argument more than once. thats old news. WRH is a very good team, but we were clearly much better that night! now we both prepare for an eastern championship and hopefully a state title appearance.

99, I will be pulling for ED, WRH, and N Duplin. I have roots in Duplin County. Hope all 3 win state championships.

Jack Holley was a NHHS grad and I followed his teams closely. I want Battle to win a championship and I will bet that most, if not all, WRH fans want that too - even if it is secretly.

I still maintain that it would be hard to bet against WRH if there was a rematch with ED. Y’all might win but I am just not sure.

99, I will be pulling for ED, WRH, and N Duplin. I have roots in Duplin County. Hope all 3 win state championships.

Jack Holley was a NHHS grad and I followed his teams closely. I want Battle to win a championship and I will bet that most, if not all, WRH fans want that too - even if it is secretly.

I still maintain that it would be hard to bet against WRH if there was a rematch with ED. Y’all might win but I am just not sure.
it doesnt matter. the one time we did play we won. they should have beat us when they had the chance, but they couldnt!

it doesnt matter. the one time we did play we won. they should have beat us when they had the chance, but they couldnt!
You're absolutely right. We should have. Do your thing Friday night and we'll meet in chapel Hill. I'll definitely be staying over for you guy's game. A big statement for duplin co!

Reactions: dogs79
You're absolutely right. We should have. Do your thing Friday night and we'll meet in chapel Hill. I'll definitely be staying over for you guy's game. A big statement for duplin co!
hopefully we both do our thing! i think for us it will be more tough to beat ND than it is for yall to beat SWO.

Fair enough.

Hey goober. You and Otis and Dempsey come on down to Jacksonville. I got your dinner. Pay back.

Thanks, Im on the fence, thinking about going to Tarboro. I'm going somewhere Friday night that's for certain. I just think you guys will destroy them, and it will happen fast. I know Edenton is a big underdog also, but I think they have a better chance at pulling the upset than swo does.

I may go on the Edenton /Tarboro thread and talk some smack,lol. The difference is that I thought all along that nhs would win and be going to Chapel Hill, I don't think Edenton will win. Maybe I'll just try and get the Tarboro fans worked up LOL

I'm terribly torn right now. I would like to see North Davidson and their kicker Chris Dunn. #1 kicker in all the land and coming to NC State next year. It's like the 2nd coming of Moses for an NC State fan!!
This is funny ^^ seeing I'm aTiger fan;)

Reactions: Otis4411
This is funny ^^ seeing I'm aTiger fan;)

Yea you know how bad it is! I told the people sitting beside me Saturday after we missed a pat that if I was the coach I would just tell the kicker " son I just want you to go out there and just try to miss it! See if it goes in son!" Maybe a little humor would help him. I'm no expert on kicking but there has to be a fundamental problem they are missing.

Reactions: Mopar forever
I may go on the Edenton /Tarboro thread and talk some smack,lol. The difference is that I thought all along that nhs would win and be going to Chapel Hill, I don't think Edenton will win. Maybe I'll just try and get the Tarboro fans worked up LOL
Look man, if we fortunate enough to go to chapel Hill, you and your buddies need to come hang out!

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT