ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Goober, Where Art Thou?

TD Pass2

Nov 25, 2016
You sir, have a lot of humble pie to go with the Thanksgiving CROW that you need to feast on. @daagoob

We are all patiently waiting for your return to the boards as well as @Jfly69 and @Jamesdavis06

Would anyone like to take goob up on a bet that Northeastern blows someone this week? I bet it won’t even close.

Would be a good gesture for the Dog faithful to invite daagoob and other NE fans to the Eastern Title game at SWO. Maybe EB fans will come also. We will make an "Eagles Nest" for em to sit and enjoy true Championship Football. It will be lined with feathers knocked out of EB by "The Head Hunters" of the Orange Crush Defense. NE fans can sweep up some in Elizabeth City and bring with them to keep warm.

WRH scored em to death, and SWO beat em down bad. As I stated earlier, Birds dont stand a chance day after Thanksgiving. Saw in the paper that Wild Turkeys have made a comeback in NC, but Eagles are on the endangered list.

Davis cool. He knows wht he talking about.hey davis ya coach didnt change defenses he stayed in. The same 5-2 monster all night it worked 3 times. Wrh ran 3 different schemes didnt help at all until 4 qtr.championship teams find away to win..

Reactions: DTeachey22
Where is jfly and goob.come out of hidng the refs didnt decide that game. 700 yards of offense did that. A holley coached team didnt that a price coached team didnt do that but a mottsinger team did that .

Maybe NHS should consider a name change as far as Mascots goes,from the Eagles To The Buzzards cause it Dead Around There Today!!!

The funny thing is that a lot of us met at Groupers before the game. One of the NE guys had a last name of Teachey. So a couple of the Wallace guys met a cousin they had never seen before. Good stuff!!!

ANY POSTER ON HERE WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A FRIENDLY WAGER FRIDAY NIGHT, I WILL TAKE WRH OVER SWO AND GIVE 21POINTS. WRH IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE EAST. NO NEED FOR CHIRPING IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED, I'M JUST THROWING THIS OUT THERE.

Reactions: blackbulldog
"If ya can't beat em, join em!" The old adage never dies! LOL!!

TWO VERY EVEN TEAMS, THE GAME COULD'VE GONE EITHER WAY. LAST NIGHTS GAME WAS VERY EXCITING, ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER ATTENDED.EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT WITNESSED THE 2 BEST TEAMS IN THE EAST PLAY IN A OFFENSIVE SHOOTOUT. LITTLE TO NO DEFENSE WAS PLAYED. I DON'T THINK THE REFS WERE A FACTOR, I JUST THINK OUR SPECIAL TEAMS KILLED US, AND I THINK WE WERE OUT COACHED, JMO.

Daagoob is Alive and has obviously had a change of heart. We all tried to tell you what y'all were in for but ya didn't wanna listen. When ya wanna go over them stats?o_O

I respect both teams. I just don't see Reidsville giving up those kind of points to either team, if they face them. Both offenses seemed loaded for Bear last night. Defense will win the C-Ship, though.

Daagoob is Alive and has obviously had a change of heart. We all tried to tell you what y'all were in for but ya didn't wanna listen. When ya wanna go over them stats?
TWO VERY EVEN TEAMS, THE GAME COULD'VE GONE EITHER WAY. LAST NIGHTS GAME WAS VERY EXCITING, ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER ATTENDED.EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT WITNESSED THE 2 BEST TEAMS IN THE EAST PLAY IN A OFFENSIVE SHOOTOUT. LITTLE TO NO DEFENSE WAS PLAYED. I DON'T THINK THE REFS WERE A FACTOR, I JUST THINK OUR SPECIAL TEAMS KILLED US, AND I THINK WE WERE OUT COACHED, JMO.
No, there are at least 1 to two more teams in the East better than them wounded eaglets

Reactions: 96panther
One thing to remember, nhs returns almost everyone including all the superstars. There's a good chance that there will be a rematch in the future. Flashback to swo coming here and beating us, we returned the favor. Congratulations to wrh, they were the better team last night and better than I thought, except for their defense.

Daagoob is Alive and has obviously had a change of heart. We all tried to tell you what y'all were in for but ya didn't wanna listen. When ya wanna go over them stats?

No, there are at least 1 to two more teams in the East better than them wounded eaglets

Well I can promise you it's not swo, so who does that leave? EastDuplin is 2aa

you mean the best small 2A teams right?

Reactions: daagoob
I'm not so sure Ed would have beaten either one of those teams last night. We're peaking now. We weren't in the 5th week of the season. Teams last night very close, competitive. Y'all gonna be a load to handle next yr.
im very sure that ED wouldnt have given up 63 to WRH or 52 to NE last night! both defenses were lacking. yet you think you could gave stopped our running game? LOL just saying.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure Ed would have beaten either one of those teams last night. We're peaking now. We weren't in the 5th week of the season. Teams last night very close, competitive. Y'all gonna be a load to handle next yr.

If ifs and butts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry ho ho.

East Duplin beat Wallace once. Dominated the game and your offense aside from two busted plays. I feel confident that were East Duplin on the field in Elizabeth City the final score wouldn't have resembled a basketball game.

That said. I am certainly glad we don't have to play Wallace again. Beating a great team once is hard enough. Twice is almost impossible.

If ifs and butts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry ho ho.

East Duplin beat Wallace once. Dominated the game and your offense aside from two busted plays. I feel confident that were East Duplin on the field in Elizabeth City the final score wouldn't have resembled a basketball game.

That said. I am certainly glad we don't have to play Wallace again. Beating a great team once is hard enough. Twice is almost impossible.
i agree with you on that 99. WRH is a very good team. we beat them once. that is enough. despite the fact that WRH is a rival ill admit it would be very neat to have us both in Chapel Hill playing for a title. Duplin County and ECC representing!

Would be a good gesture for the Dog faithful to invite daagoob and other NE fans to the Eastern Title game at SWO. Maybe EB fans will come also. We will make an "Eagles Nest" for em to sit and enjoy true Championship Football. It will be lined with feathers knocked out of EB by "The Head Hunters" of the Orange Crush Defense. NE fans can sweep up some in Elizabeth City and bring with them to keep warm.

WRH scored em to death, and SWO beat em down bad. As I stated earlier, Birds dont stand a chance day after Thanksgiving. Saw in the paper that Wild Turkeys have made a comeback in NC, but Eagles are on the endangered list.
For sure that we beat the mess out of y'all last year you just want us to show up so you can have some athletes to make it a contest

Reactions: daagoob
I would like to thank all of my new friends I met from wrh, many of you whom don't post up here. Thanks for everything and thanks for giving me the inside scoop and dirt on these east duplin posters. What you told me about them is 100% accurate and I appreciate yall giving me the heads up.

I would like to thank all of my new friends I met from wrh, many of you whom don't post up here. Thanks for everything and thanks for giving me the inside scoop and dirt on these east duplin posters. What you told me about them is 100% accurate and I appreciate yall giving me the heads up.
you trust one of our rivals to give you the dirt on ED posters? a rival is not exactly a reliable source of information on another fanbase.

Ne, food for thought jus so ya know. East Duplin held Wallace to Just 5 First Downs all night while packing up hundreds of yards rushing and one td pass. You would not score even 20 on that defense. No offense to Wallace faithful just making a point to the broken wing followers. Maybe Wallace is better now but maybe we are as well. Just admit that all y'alls bluff got called last night by a better team. Before last night, you would think ne could beat The Crimson Tide. Oh this is Hilarious!!!!

Reactions: EDPanther99

Had the bracket been switched it would be WRH and NE this week, WRH will have a running clock this week. NE put 40+ on SWO last year, they cake walked into title game, everyone knows the eastern championship last Friday , I hope the Bulldogs roll on and win their 4 th straight and bring trophy back to the east. The stallions will be geldings after Friday.

It’s also 100% accurate that NE will be sitting home this week.

Reactions: EDPanther99
East Duplin already beat WRH. What makes you think ED hasn't kicked it up a notch in the playoffs?
They beat us by a botched Xtra point, on a night when we didn't play to our capabilities. I'm sure they had something to do with that. I've said all year those two programs are much alike this yr. East duplin has improved. I saw them take care of Clinton, which was impressive. I'm simply saying wrh hitting their stride right now. Don't miss understand, Ed very good, and so are we. You know KC beat New England on opening night in the NFL. Who do you think is better now? South point beat your boys 3 or 4 weeks ago. Who's playing better now. It's about peaking at the right time. Ed fans may feel the Panthers are too, I don't know. But wrh is. Just saying

They beat us by a botched Xtra point, on a night when we didn't play to our capabilities. I'm sure they had something to do with that. I've said all year those two programs are much alike this yr. East duplin has improved. I saw them take care of Clinton, which was impressive. I'm simply saying wrh hitting their stride right now. Don't miss understand, Ed very good, and so are we. You know KC beat New England on opening night in the NFL. Who do you think is better now? South point beat your boys 3 or 4 weeks ago. Who's playing better now. It's about peaking at the right time. Ed fans may feel the Panthers are too, I don't know. But wrh is. Just saying

My boys?. I have nothing to do with the Shelby/South Point rivalry. I was making an observation and posing a fair question.
If both have improved at the same rate then maybe the outcome would be the same.

Reactions: 96panther
being we really dominated most of the game, ED winning was really the only result that would have been fair.

Fair? That has absolutley nothing to do with it.

If I were an ED poster I would spin it like.....we dominated the stats.

If I were a WRH poster I would say, we didnt play our best game but kept them to minimal points. Missed extra point and the dropped pass cost us the win.

If these two teams played tomorow and I HAD to bet my life savings on the game I don’t know what I would do. It would be hard to bet against WRH.

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT