ADVERTISEMENT

NW new coach soon

They had a chance to go make a real offer to an actual NW guy who's not on a current staff and they again missed the opportunity yet again. It Doesn't matter who the next HC is because NWG will remain a .500 football team. The Principal, administration, and new AD have zero clue what it actually takes to win. Back to average for 1 season if Tanner and Cloud stay then below average with complaints about how we have no talent from the top. We have talented we have zero leadership!

Reactions: nwguilford007
I'm hearing the next HC at NWG will be former Northern Guilford DC, Guilford College Head Coach & Current Greensboro College Defensive Coordinator Chris Rusiewicz.

Reactions: nwguilford007
I'm not sure I like this hire. The NWG administration is bouncing off the walls with excitement. Whenever they are very excited I proceed with caution.
I still think he's a .500 coach on a regular because the NW administration won't do anything to take the football team to another level. I will continue to donate money to the program and still be there every Friday Night supporting the Vikings Football Team.

I'm not sure I like this hire. The NWG administration is bouncing off the walls with excitement. Whenever they are very excited I proceed with caution.
I still think he's a .500 coach on a regular because the NW administration won't do anything to take the football team to another level. I will continue to donate money to the program and still be there every Friday Night supporting the Vikings Football Team.
any idea how many assistants are leaving with the other coach etc?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT