ADVERTISEMENT

NT

I mean i understand but thats being alil too paranoid....well it is what it is i guess ill get my first look of em at the scrimmage

On a positive note happy football season is finally here looking forward to checking out the team next week.....dont know if anyone seen the pics from the last days of the summer workouts but one kid #70 is freaking huge i mean thats a big boy put him in the middle of the dline let him eat up the blocks...we look like we have some really decent size linemen this year...... @Darkhorse04 looking forward to listening to the radio show when yall get it going and as always the play by play whenever i cant make it to games....should be a fun season Go Horses!!!!!

Sounds pretty cut and dry Wiz. Don’t really understand your issue with 04. But what do I know.
04’ I happen to appreciate what you and Ron do for the Darkhorse program. Not a lot of schools get coverage like you guys provide.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
He’s doing y’all a favor. You’ve got your priorities way out of whack if you’re butt hurt about not attending a high school football practice. Go to the gym or play a round of golf instead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT