ADVERTISEMENT

Nov. 3 2A Games with Playoff Implications

Their exact formula is a secret, but it's the basis for roughly the point spreads they expect you to cover if you want to go up or down in the rankings...in terms of what it means for the last few wild card teams, it just means that James Kenan has less margin for error...this past week, they would have been the last wild card team, West Lincoln first one left out...JK is that much closer to being overtaken by West Lincoln, North Lenoir, and the others based on what happens this Friday night
So it is quite possible the top 62 are pretty secure and those teams are fighting for one slot.

Tarheel G, I know you are trying to plug everything in. Where do see the split between 2a and as? Appreciate all the incite you bring to the table

Tarheel G, I know you are trying to plug everything in. Where do see the split between 2a and as? Appreciate all the incite you bring to the table
As of this weeks MaxPreps it would be North Surry and SW Edgecombe but certainly subject to change.

They killed me with releasing numbers right around time to leave work to come home...the kids haven't been in bed long enough for me to crunch all of the numbers yet tonight, will get back later with some sort of analysis...of course keep in mind, no matter what, the games this Friday still have to be played, and there are always 2 or 3 upsets that we didn't see coming at all that throw everything off...then we have to wait for the maxpreps rankings to get updated

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT