ADVERTISEMENT

Not Fair to a NCprep Poster

FridayNiteLights1217

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2007
Girl BBall Fan , you got done dirty. For those that saw it know what I am talking about. HD unfair also. I will never visit CarolinaPrep again .

Why don't you find someone else to stick your nose up there back side. You have a smart ass harassing remark on everything I post. I stopped bothering you when you finally admitting the obvious . Not going there though. Guess I will have to put you back ignore again. Better yet you don't like my posts why don 't you ignore me.

Did you even read the post that Girls BBall Fan posted that got deleted over a whiner from CPrep. The whole thread got deleted over an ex NCPrep MOD . I think he made his self look bad as a CPrep poster or Mod .
This was not about me or anyone I know. If things don't change for the much better on this BBall site It will be even deader next year. I have seen it falling off this year in the last month.

As far as them missing me , Not much to go there for.
This post was edited on 1/28 12:03 AM by photo0001

Originally posted by 3daughters:
My god, I raised 3 teenage girls with less drama.....

This post was edited on 1/28 12:01 AM by photo0001

This post was edited on 1/28 2:03 AM by photo0001

Hey photo have you ever thought about some professional help. Laying on those couches and letting your true feelings out could really make a difference.

NCPrep basketball boards and RULES are a joke along with it's Bear hating Mods and some posters that love harassing Bear posters. Look to lose us all off the Basketball boards. If any of you read Girls -BBall Fans post that got deleted would fell she or he was not treated fairly. So yall just keep it up till there is no one left to harass . I can't figure why 3d & heartpump has not been warned for there harassing people.Deana allows this to happen to Bear fans every day . This is rule # 3 No attacking other posters.[/B] If you feel the need to harass another poster, don't do it. What is considered attacking other posters?[/B]Bringing up their name in posts that they did not start or were not involved in, just to get a reaction from them.Consistently responding to their posts and responding with no merit other than to belittle them.[/B]In short, making a poster a target.
I am belittled on every post I make by 3daughters & Heartpump. And prlyles I have never talked to you ,guess you live over Deana's way .They don't even get a warning.

That's all I have to say or will say, I will get my Basketball Info from MaxPrep from now on because this is an unfriendly place to visit ! ! !

Heartpump should be banned anyway. Has anyone heard him say who his team was if he even has one. Out of all his posts all I can remember was his posts attacking only Mount Airy Bears and their posters .Tell us your school or are you ashamed of it's win ,lose record.What ever the reason you ignore rules and probably a law breaker too. LOL Consistently responding to their posts and responding with no merit other than to belittle them.[/B]

Its a exciting time right now in 1a for both girls amd guys. Lets talk basketball and quit worrying about this other stuff. Girls bball fan has a good post up so lets talk playoffs. The 2 seeds and 3 seeds look unbelievable. Could be a year of upsets in 1a girls bball.

How can you ever say this is an "unfriendly place"????? Just within the last couple of days it was voted that you should stay (a narrow victory but a victory nonetheless). Do you need another poll to make you feel better? If you want to talk sports well then let's talk sports (kinda the reason for this site isn't it?). If you want to act like a spoiled child then don't expect much sympathy from grown men and women.

In the words of Billy Ray Valentine (Capricorn), "I'm a Karate Man! A Karate Man don't bleed on the outside. A Karate Man don't show any weaknesses."

Photo, listen to Billy Ray Valentine and man up, don't show weakness, and post about the subject at hand.

Rule 3 breaker calling Rule 3 breaker, come in Rule 3 breaker...(that's you heartpump lol)

This is rule 3 breaker. How bought ya 3d.

photo you need some love and I'm here to give it to you. Just remember when you open a can of worms be looking out for some fisherman. This is rule 3 breaker signing out.

They should promote the girls more,after all it is called The Boys and Girls board. They need to call off there constant rule breaking dogs also..Nothing is fair on here and it is getting worse. We were told we needed to post links and not copy and past from other sites then the links got deleted because all of a sudden after it being done for years you could not do it from a so called competing site. Bulldo...on 2014 and your post got deleted because Deana got played because she deleted mine and HD took advantage of what she had done that got Maxprep so much coverage. So HD wanted some free advertising and got it. I could not beleave he ask her to delete the whole thread after your post was deleted and she let someone CarolinaPrep control her, He use to be a Mod on here but left for some reason.Are you a fan from this area and if so don't let the NCPrep attack dogs bother you. There is an ignore under their screen name that will block their harassing posts.

Good Luck to your team in the playoffs ! [/I]
This post was edited on 1/28 12:21 PM by photo0001

That was for you 3daughters. Didn't know how to get in touch with you but wanted to share that.

This post was edited on 2/10 8:20 AM by Photo00002

You have no "NCPreps street cred" because of me? I'm honored.....

PS: with that new screen name "photo00002" I never would have guessed it was you!!!!
This post was edited on 2/10 10:12 AM by 3daughters

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT