ADVERTISEMENT

Northwest vs Concord

Concord is not a bad team. I’m not sure happen last week against South Rowan unless they just had a bad night or took them lightly. South Rowan has shown great improvement from last year. I believe Concord will come in this game more prepared. But give me NW Cabarrus by a TD.

Reactions: carolinafan2022
Concord is not a bad team. I’m not sure happen last week against South Rowan unless they just had a bad night or took them lightly. South Rowan has shown great improvement from last year. I believe Concord will come in this game more prepared. But give me NW Cabarrus by a TD.
I dont think we have seen everything NW has yet. I think they are very very good.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
i cant even defend what happen last week against SR, no words for that piece of work, zero.... I will say this with more ease, Northwest by 35+

Reactions: NCFB73
Also keep hearing NW is focused on a different team they play after this game.
Classic trap game for NW. I don't think the coaches will let them overlook Concord, but despite what the coach may say the players ultimately have to be focused. This would be a bad loss for NW. I can see this being a game where Concord comes out and tries to get the bad taste out of their mouths and plays really well and maybe even takes a lead into half time. If NW lets that happen it could be a dog fight. If NW gets up and plays a head it's gonna be a tough game for Concord. Either way I still don't think NW beats Robinson next week.

Classic trap game for NW. I don't think the coaches will let them overlook Concord, but despite what the coach may say the players ultimately have to be focused. This would be a bad loss for NW. I can see this being a game where Concord comes out and tries to get the bad taste out of their mouths and plays really well and maybe even takes a lead into half time. If NW lets that happen it could be a dog fight. If NW gets up and plays a head it's gonna be a tough game for Concord. Either way I still don't think NW beats Robinson next week.
people forget if concord wins out they’ll get 2nd place unless NWC somehow beats Robinson. They still have a lot to play for.

Reactions: BooSturdy
people forget if concord wins out they’ll get 2nd place unless NWC somehow beats Robinson. They still have a lot to play for.
100% completely agree. I hope Concord does well. I just find it odd they lost to South Rowan. I see that South Rowan is having a little bit better year so far maybe. NW defense is really solid, they have not given up more than 21 except in game 1 to WC. IF Concord is going to win they are going to have to find a way to beat them in a similar fashion that SR beat Concord. Keep the game low scoring, and frustrate NW on offense all night.

100% completely agree. I hope Concord does well. I just find it odd they lost to South Rowan. I see that South Rowan is having a little bit better year so far maybe. NW defense is really solid, they have not given up more than 21 except in game 1 to WC. IF Concord is going to win they are going to have to find a way to beat them in a similar fashion that SR beat Concord. Keep the game low scoring, and frustrate NW on offense all night.
Totally get where you're coming from. It is pretty wild that Concord fell to South Rowan, but hey, that's football for you—anything can happen on any given Friday night. South Rowan seems to have found their groove this season, and NW’s defense is no joke. If Concord wants to pull off a win, they’ll definitely need to play smart and keep the score tight. Frustrating NW's offense could be their ticket to victory. Let's see if they can step up and run this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT