ADVERTISEMENT

Northwest 1a jv 2018

gdawg74

Nov 4, 2006
Whats the 2018 jv squads looking like , who Should be the dominant jv teams in the northwest? How’s everybody’s number and who loaded up from the middle school ranks?

Reactions: Sportsnut17
East Surry should be solid, they haven’t lost very many games over the last several years on the JV level. I bet there are only 1 or 2, if any sophomores on varsity and there might only be 1 or 2 freshman on varsity. Mount Airy should be good as well, how are they on numbers? I heard the rising 8th grade class at MA middle only has 5 total players playing football. Will North Stokes, WSPA, and Bishop have JV teams?

East I didn't see last year in middle school ball but I believe they were the team that beat North Stokes's middle school who had the best record.

MA I did see and found them to be okay. Got a good WR coming up who was their best athlete, none of the other kids were that memorable to me.

South has a good sized Freshman class, not sure about their talent. North Stokes's should have 1 they will be getting their pee wee players from 2016 here soon. The freshman of this year will be enough to field a JV. That pee wee teamteam to East's pee wees in the title game in 2016.

Don't see the other teams doing JV. Both had younger kids on their varsity rosters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT