ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern @ Manteo

daagoob

Dec 4, 2010
Elizabeth City
The Northeastern Eagles will be on the road to the OBX this Friday for a much anticipated matchup against the Manteo Redskins. The Redskins have been on a roll this season by letting opponents out score them by a margin of 189-20. However there is a silver lining, back in late August they beat Norfolk Christian 38-0. I have the #1 eastern team having just a little to much firepower for the home team to overcome.

@dogs79 you guys have a tough 3 game stretch starting this Friday when Kinston comes to the Pound. Follow that up with a trip to East Duplin and a home finale against JK. I would say it can’t get much tougher than that in the east. I have you guys going 2-1 but it wouldn’t surprise me if y’all went 0-3. What are your thoughts? I know this is a NE thread but those games could have a big impact on playoff seeding being JK is #1 rpi I believe. NE rpi will most likely fall because our final three games are against very bad teams.

@dogs79 you guys have a tough 3 game stretch starting this Friday when Kinston comes to the Pound. Follow that up with a trip to East Duplin and a home finale against JK. I would say it can’t get much tougher than that in the east. I have you guys going 2-1 but it wouldn’t surprise me if y’all went 0-3. What are your thoughts? I know this is a NE thread but those games could have a big impact on playoff seeding being JK is #1 rpi I believe. NE rpi will most likely fall because our final three games are against very bad teams.
I was just thinking about this, like how do Wallace finish. If they don't win this week, I don't think that'll win another game until the playoffs. That would put them finishing 5th in the conference.

• Haha
Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
The kids aren’t playing with energy.

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
The kids aren’t playing with energy.
The Kinston game should be the easiest of the three. I like Wrh in this game even in a down season. With this game being played in Teachey that has to give an edge to the Dogs. I will be tuned in to this one. With a loss against the Vikings I just don’t see Wrh making the playoffs

You know your conference is bad when Ptank is tied as the second best 2a team in the field
Keep in mind our conference is split 2a/3a and Currituck (3a) is undefeated in conference play but the wins we’re against 3 teams that Northeastern shut out. We better make the most of this season because we lose a ton after this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT