ADVERTISEMENT

North Surry vs Mount Airy jv

East Surry vs. North Surry JV score was East Surry 46- North Surry 9
last night East Surry JV vs. West Stokes score East Surry 28 West Stokes 14 in a very ugly game !!
What was the Mt. Airy JV vs. West Stokes JV score ?
Comparing scores does not tell you the exact story. Mt. Airy has more soph playing varsity now than
East Surry. But both programs have good players on both teams.
How are the middle school teams doing at both schools?

I think jv won 6-0 over as. I seen a lot of football MA Jv got a lot of kids should be playing varsity. #1 #2 Beast running and catching. Can take to house along with #6' Even Vetter rb is on 8 th grade so MA us coming. Just have 8 Sr this year and #5 senior Wr is set to return soon. I said wow a lot last night.

Nobody said crap or put down es can we.not brag on our team and this young kids dam

Deleted.bc.U didn't want to stoop to my level.........that's stupid! U know.what u said. MA D real.deal.Remember.that.

If both teams are healthy for that last regular season game it should be really good. I haven't seen a quarterback control the game as good as Smith for East Surry since J Easter for Reagan. He is accurate ,good arm and runs well. On the defense side of the ball Mt Airy is much better at this stage and could be able to pull it out for the bears. I'm hoping to go see this game when it happens

If Holder can get the offense to execute as good as his teams usually do it will be very interesting

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT