ADVERTISEMENT

North Surry v South Stokes

MayberryBillyBob

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2023
Thoughts? I think the boys from Toast run away with it.

Either way, hoping for a good game.

Last edited:
South is hurting at QB because of injuries. I think if these coaches stay in a few years they will be fine

As long as we show up mentally and play hard like we have all year so far it'll be a fun night down at Sauratown for us. It'll be a good test to show how mentally along we are. We gotta stay sharp but I'm excited for it.

I think South's future has potential to be fun. Their new HC is a good fellow and I've always liked him. He's a complete 180 from the previous dude. If he can get the culture he wants they will be productive in a few years especially if they get a friendly conference where they can compete. Their RB is only a sophomore and has a ton of potential. He'll have to step up to contend in the northwest but with Elkin being so rough and Alleghany in a transition period South could surprise people if the new QB gets going and the RB stays healthy.

Reactions: MayberryBillyBob
As long as we show up mentally and play hard like we have all year so far it'll be a fun night down at Sauratown for us. It'll be a good test to show how mentally along we are. We gotta stay sharp but I'm excited for it.

I think South's future has potential to be fun. Their new HC is a good fellow and I've always liked him. He's a complete 180 from the previous dude. If he can get the culture he wants they will be productive in a few years especially if they get a friendly conference where they can compete. Their RB is only a sophomore and has a ton of potential. He'll have to step up to contend in the northwest but with Elkin being so rough and Alleghany in a transition period South could surprise people if the new QB gets going and the RB stays healthy.
We’ve missed your commentary, Slasher. Don’t be a stranger.

Reactions: Slasher Killer
A good test? It will be running clock by midway through 3rd

Massive landslide potential games are always good mental tests for teams that are expected to perform well. I want to see us get tested on that end. Last year we didn't play that hot imo, it'll be a good benchmark.

The main thing I've learned in all my years of being around is to not be arrogant when you have a good team, I look at every week as an underdog. That sounds cheesy I know but it's really more fun.

Reactions: REWhitley
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT