ADVERTISEMENT

North Stanly vs TW Andrews

TWA QB is a big kid with a good arm. They beat some pretty decent teams this year and are very athletic. N Stanly I have not seen but knowing them from years back, they will be decently athletic and have some size and are a capable playoff team. I am hoping the local TWA kids pull it out as I like their head coach and what he is done over there the last few seasons.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
TWA QB is a big kid with a good arm. They beat some pretty decent teams this year and are very athletic. N Stanly I have not seen but knowing them from years back, they will be decently athletic and have some size and are a capable playoff team. I am hoping the local TWA kids pull it out as I like their head coach and what he is done over there the last few seasons.
North Stanly is a decent football team. I remember years ago they were not a good football program but they have come a long way. Definitely have size and some good athletes. They gave Forest Hills fits for the first half of our game against us. We only led 7-0 at the half before winning 35-13. They hit hard and will give you a good game. Unfortunately both teams were also playing against some God awful refs that night. Even the North Stanly PA announcer made a joke about it for everyone to hear. 😆 🤣

HPA has some of the fastest players in the state - check the track & field results from last spring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT