ADVERTISEMENT

NORTH GASTON AT KM

N GASTON come in 3 and 1 MOUNTIES will not take them LIGHTLY.
Fans of championship caliber teams shouldn’t start threads about North Gaston.

They and their team should expect to handle lite work.

You’re part of the curse. It’s all over you and before you start. 0 Time don’t tell 6 time NOTHING!

typography type GIF by Shurly

Joe Biden GIF by ABC News

Last edited:
Fans of championship caliber teams shouldn’t start threads about North Gaston.

They and their team should expect to handle light work.

You’re part of the curse. It’s all over you and before you start. 0 Time don’t tell 6 time NOTHING!

typography type GIF by Shurly

Joe Biden GIF by ABC News
Yeah. I don’t get it. Wasted forum space. NG 😂

Crest would have finished 3rd or fourth in our conference the last 3 years. Losers
Dude. We beat you last year. You’re so dumb.

Burns and Shelby play in the weakest conference that has ever existed.

Heck. Shelby hasn’t beat a decent team in 2 years.

Get down to the 1A board. That’s where you and begging to play down BURNS fans belong.

LOSERS!

Last edited:
Crest would have finished 3rd or fourth in our conference the last 3 years. Losers
Laughable. Crest lost twice to SP last year....same team that BEAT Dudley like nobody ever has before as well as barely losing to the state championship winner in a 14-7 game (3a west semi-finals). Nobody slept on them last year, and they've proven their level of play is 3a championship worthy.
When was the last time Shelby was in the 3a semi-finals...the early 90s?

Laughable. Crest lost twice to SP last year....same team that BEAT Dudley like nobody ever has before as well as barely losing to the state championship winner in a 14-7 game (3a west semi-finals). Nobody slept on them last year, and they've proven their level of play is 3a championship worthy.
When was the last time Shelby was in the 3a semi-finals...the early 90s?
When was the last time South Point got past the second rd while playing 2A football. I will answer for you never.

Dude. We beat you last year. You’re so dumb.

Burns and Shelby play in the weakest conference that has ever existed.

Heck. Shelby hasn’t beat a decent team in 2 years.

Get down to the 1A board. That’s where you and begging to play down BURNS fans belong.

LOSERS!
I wouldn't say we are "begging" to play down. Just put us where we belong. Crest has 200 more students than we do. Kings Mountain, 300. 2A is right for us. Not sure why that's a big deal. The conference itself is a joke, but our classification is right. Why don't you and Kings Mountain go play 4A? You're numbers are right there at it.

I wouldn't say we are "begging" to play down. Just put us where we belong. Crest has 200 more students than we do. Kings Mountain, 300. 2A is right for us. Not sure why that's a big deal. The conference itself is a joke, but our classification is right. Why don't you and Kings Mountain go play 4A? You're numbers are right there at it.
I just typed that last part because you laughed at his ignorant comment.

You should have vetted it for stupidity.

I can UNDERSTAND WHY you do not want to TALK about KM, in the last SIX YEARS BURNS ,SHELBY and THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS are 4 wins and 14 LOSES COMBINE.

I can UNDERSTAND WHY you do not want to TALK about KM, in the last SIX YEARS BURNS ,SHELBY and THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS are 4 wins and 14 LOSES COMBINE.
We'll taLk about them . Just in the Cleveland County thread. You started a thread talking about KM wouldn't take NG lightly. LOL............

Why? KM should take them lightly. They SUCK!

What are the overall records between KM and Crest, Shelby and Burns?

How many State Championships do Crest, Shelby and Burns have? Compared to KM?

GIF by The Resident on FOX

We'll taLk about them . Just in the Cleveland County thread. You started a thread talking about KM wouldn't take NG lightly. LOL............

Why? KM should take them lightly. They SUCK!

What are the overall records between KM and Crest, Shelby and Burns?

How many State Championships do Crest, Shelby and Burns have? Compared to KM?

GIF by The Resident on FOX
I was going to back mountie up. But you lumped our lone championship in with yours and Shelby. So I'll let it go. LOL.

When was the last time South Point got past the second rd while playing 2A football. I will answer for you never.
played for four years during a coaching change and down time with talent...that's what you have to lean on? If we played in that women's conference yall play in now, we would've been first seeded and moonwalked to the semis every year.

The 2A vs 3A argument doesn't hold water. Occasionally 2A will have a more dominant field or team but year in year out the higher classification is going to be the toughest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT