ADVERTISEMENT

North Davidson-Asheboro

bknights#77

Oct 30, 2003
Hope I'm wrong but based on Asheboro's improvements this is could be a real tussle.

I like North Davidson in this one, 28-21. North Davidson has a great kicking game also. That is something a lot of high schools don't have. Their kicker has scored 20 points in 2 games and has two FG from 40 yards out.

2011 North Davidson vs Asheboro 14-10
2012 North Davidson vs Asheboro 48-3
2013 North Davidson vs Asheboro 22-10
2014 North Davidson vs Asheboro 31-21

Due to work scheduling, I haven't been able to see a game this year so far. Hopefully I can rectify that, but this won't be the week it happens.

Asheboro is always athletic and a good game to get the boys prepared for conference.

BlackKnightNut, does the kicker from North Davidson have any D1 offers yet?

Not quite sure, but I'm thinking he does. He won a kicking contest in Ohio and last I heard he's the no. 2 ranked kicker in Class of 18

I agree that I wish the kids would stay home. The kicker from Porter Ridge a few years ago is the best kicker I've ever seen, and he's at Oregon lol

I was there and thought it was the best game the Knights have played so far. They did a solid job on both sides of the ball. Kennedy McCoy continues to be awesome, and the defense seems to get better every week. I will say this, Lexington is 3-0 and full of confidence, but when they come to Welcome next week, they haven't even come close to seeing what they will see from North next week.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I have to say I'm a little disappointed in this score. I thought Asheboro would put up a better fight. Kudos to ND though. Life after Shy's not looking so bad.

Thanks Rameses, and although I do believe Lexington has improved, I think The Black Knights will be a tougher task for Them!....will be in Welcome Next Friday!...

After having the chance to see Boise State play Washington last week...I'm really looking forward to my first opportunity to be at Palmer Field when our Knights are there!! Keeping up with them, though, has been easy since Enoch and Nick are at every game...thanks guys!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT