ADVERTISEMENT

New Uniforms

After reading your essay, Governor Purnell, and trying to figure out if it has any Dylan-ish deep seeded meanings, trying to figure out if you've solved the issues of the Universe, if your essay is the key to one of them Intrinsical Codes, or if you're pullin' one of them Abbey Road deals. Please expand if you have time, Governor, but if not, I totally understand, realizing you have bills to veto, hands to shake, and rhymes to bust. Bust one, Governor.

Last edited:
Its 2016, its retirement year, Richie Rich beat down fear, and the air is fresh
but NcPreps kats are mowping and crying about S2V and his rambling trash
Sometimes I say the truth through essays, rhymes and pictures
but the kats dont get it, feel it or even praise it if I lay down the scriptures

Sometimes I thank these people live deep in the woods where the cow turds are farmed
Other times I thank these kats are lost like The Wizard of Oz like cowardly lion and the Toto charm
either way I enjoy all the fellars that post on here but Ive been upset cause Go_Scots has been MIA
He may be working, He may be farming, He may be shatting, He may be poot'n, I just miss that Kat every day

Once upon a time S2V was born and the kat keep the country fellars up untill one ay em on Fridays
The Scotland kats were the worst of the bunch, The Richie Rich boys have always had the magic plays
I was one a Ram fan but something along the trail, through the corn fields and the back roads went wrong
I am now a Tornado chaser, a golden child, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow strong

So as you can see GSO, the kats will be kats, some will, some wont.......SO WHAT
I must say I will continue to post to keet the excitment and wear down the old folks strut
so here we are through the season, freaky Fridays and and not much trash talking i'm bored
Its 2016, I'm retired and curious to know if Richie Rich will be too on the date scheduled for 11/4

Your previous essay is of outstanding content, heart, motivation, character, soul, bravery, peace, love, and soul, Governor Purnell. It shall score an eight on the American Band-ish type poll, the only reason it did not score a ten being because of suggestive lyrical content when you subliminally and nonchalantely spoke of the ladies of the shade tree carnival. If some of these posters don't get motivated and encouraged by your previous essay, maybe they should get in the Changes In Latitudes line at Tittfanees Bar and Grille, the proprietor being Tiffany Fanee, a charming maiden who can drink a six pack in ten minutes, preceeded by two hours of profanity laced lies.

Last edited:
She tried to tell me, Governor, that she was Shakesphere's first cousin, that she was of French descent, that sometimes she stapled lighting fixtures to her chest while exiting the Tokyo subways as the transportation vehicle is en route. She claims she was a stuntwoman in L.A. a few years ago, but her ex husband told me she was incarcerated at that particular point in time.

Gaw Ta Mitey. GSO when you and I or anyone one us...what they call "clowns" continuously post, write, or attempt to paint picture of famous people, quotes or rapping Run D Em C rhymes, we are suddenly not allow to Pass GO and collect $200 dolla. Remember that the folks are watching....... so what about them guilford program. You use to could say any thank but now days they bees put'n a yellow lock before the days out. Sometimes I hotel to the bed if that mess happens. If some dunce ruins it for me I takes off my tennis' and hit the piller. Wees grown folks like you and I likes to cut up but sometimes we bees running into froggy Football people wit gansta attitude. I like to die laughing when dem folks bees ah-calling Ms. King or Mr. Sportsnut. It's been bout too yeer-go since I been blocked. By the way, I hadn't heard of cool daddy CT147. Was I gotta do to call'em out GSO?

I like when them ghetto fellas likes us. They bees like "Dope bruh! Ya'll get it in dough".............(whatever that means)

Speaking of words, Governor Purnell, I'd like to dedicate this next selection to all the ladies at Titttferknees Bar and Grille, especially the proprietor, Tiffany. Let's start a brand new story, Tiff.

GSO
As we continue to use selective words from our own alphabetical order sir, I keep thinking of Rocking Roll. It's nothing likte The Rams, The Tornadoes or anything to do with Guilford County. It's more about Rocks on a house inside a Jail. May I demonstrate

GSO
It's one of them thangs where Red Spring will be ah-moving their feet when they move their HIP and the Hop to the Boogie Bang Bang..............TOUCHDOWN Fairmont

then Fairmont makes us move our body while we sit on the seat and leave us Hypnotized as they go past Red Springs and on and on and on and Noooon

and they jump to the boogy and the beat because Fairmont is so unique

I'm The Grandmaster that rocks the mic

Just as preferene GSO, while watching the game at Fairmont, Dancing to the music and doing among other thangs sir, I yell out loud to the team and say "YOU GONA ROCK IT RIGHT? YOU GONA JAM RIGHT?" and kindly they say back to me "WE GONA GET DOWN"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT