ADVERTISEMENT

new Richmond coach charged with dwi

Where in the article does it say alcohol was involved - everyone just jumping to conclusions. You folks seem to be subject matter experts on any and everything...

posters on ncpreps only post facts, they never lie and/or exaggerate the truth...ever. Only unbiased abstract judgements are made here.

Reactions: footsoldier
When heel yes said he wanted the Raiders to pass more, I didn't know he was referring to Sobriety Test!

Had the Super committee not tried to sneak this hire in the backdoor over cocktails, they would've saved themselves & Richmond County some embarrassment.

The Scots hereby request that all posters immediately quit picking at out little sisters.
Zjwo4.gif

Patrick Swayze is running it with the old guy with long hair. They are making sure no one gets out of hand! There is even a guy in the stands playing the guitar while it sits on his lap! When the kids go home the adult entertainment will come in and show off the latest dance moves.

A Richmond County School employee was recently pressured into resigning over a shoplifting incident. A precedence has been set. I would bet the coach won't be back.

It's a shame for Richmond. One decent coach recently quit on them. The next puts others lives and danger and will probably lose his job. Both were highly paid compared to other members of the school system.

I think it's time for Richmond to reevaluate how important (or unimportant) the job really is in the grand scheme of things. Get someone local in there who values the kids and their futures, knows football but doesn't worship it, and has a little class to go along with it. I don't care if they go .500 for the next decade. It's just football.

Does anyone know how I can put S2V on ignore so that I do not have to see all the silly junk that he posts? I do not believe the gentleman knows one thing about Richmond Senior or Scotland High, yet he has to chime in, multiple times per thread on each and every thread, with pure garbage. All he does is consume a lot of bandwidth and cause us to have to wade thru his gibberish. S2V, please, just go away.

Does anyone know how I can put S2V on ignore so that I do not have to see all the silly junk that he posts? I do not believe the gentleman knows one thing about Richmond Senior or Scotland High, yet he has to chime in, multiple times per thread on each and every thread, with pure garbage. All he does is consume a lot of bandwidth and cause us to have to wade thru his gibberish. S2V, please, just go away.
2923232-423.gif

You have the right to remain silent when questioned. Anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the S2V and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future

LET'S USE YOUR ACCOUNT. PRESS IT WHEN YOU'RE READY OLD FART
MksHRNL.jpg

Last edited:
He knows one thing, that a coach got a DWI over the weekend. But, everyone knows that.

Is it Michelob Monday in rockingham tonight? I will wait for tequila Tuesday's and stay until fireball Friday! Then I might go back for shot Sunday!

Reactions: swett2victory
But on a serious note, will the next home game halftime and be keg stands? If so I will pay 5 bucks to go do that.

"Davis said he did not know whether Castellano had received breath or blood alcohol tests"....REALLY?
Did they even read him his rights?
now the police station is in the investigation seat. I see Corrective training up ahead

240_F_68547409_qgEvpgNOXeekY8XzHcvElhcmhbQ5lwsS.jpg

Last edited:
Click on his name then select ignore

GO SCOTS
SCOTSWIN AND THE REST OF THE CREW
I LIKE YOU BROTHERS. YOU'LL HAVE THE THICKEST SKIN SINCE I JOINED THIS FOOTBALL FEDERATION. THE REST OF THESE CRY CHICKENS ARE WEAK MINDED INDIVIDUALS

-S2V

GO SCOTS
SCOTSWIN AND THE REST OF THE CREW
I LIKE YOU BROTHERS. YOU'LL HAVE THE THICKEST SKIN SINCE I JOINED THIS FOOTBALL FEDERATION. THE REST OF THESE CRY CHICKENS ARE WEAK MINDED INDIVIDUALS

-S2V
What about me s2v i tried to set you off on another thread and all you could say is that not cute now everybody in Raider land fixin to hit ingore

What about me s2v i tried to set you off on another thread and all you could say is that not cute now everybody in Raider land fixin to hit ingore
(((((((((( hahahahahahahahahahahaha ))))))))))
I did forget about you. there are more but you sure are another thick skin gentleman

The rest of your crew reminds me of old grumpy man farts lol

whats up with that

(((((((((( hahahahahahahahahahahaha ))))))))))
I did forget about you. there are more but you sure are another thick skin gentleman

The rest of your crew reminds me of old grumpy man farts lol

whats up with that
Now i no what i like about you you pissing all the Raider fan off go SUV!!!!!!

Reactions: swett2victory
Now i no what i like about you you pissing all the Raider fan off go SUV!!!!!!
You're stupid
LOL
I was on the sidelines during a swett / scotland game and a couple of the scotland volunteers figured out somehow who I was. They said "boy you can light up a storm on that NCpreps" "you get people routed up".....LOL

These were old men.......but they were the cool version

Go_Scots and I have a great relationship....sometimes LOL. We have met numerous times right on the ball field on Pate Stadium.......cool dude. HE IS MY BESTIE

TO PICK ON

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT