ADVERTISEMENT

New Clinton head coach is........

Enough of the childish post. Stay on point of positive things about current and past coaches and players. If nothing positive do not post!

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
I thought I would become a part of these boards to bring you guys updates, scores, and promote CHS Athletics. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and support these past few days. We have had some great players over the past years and Coach Squibb, Coach Horne, Coach Spell and Coach Jordan have done a great job. Best of wishes to my friend Coach Jordan. He did a lot a great things for this community. Looking forward to summer workouts and I will bring you all some updates along the way. Go Horses!
Thanks Coach for joining and sharing your thoughts.

Congratulations and Good Luck!

Reactions: chscoachdavis
I will say this since this hiring has been announced haven't heard a single person try and say anything negative about Coach Davis till this fool comes up here and questions how he lost 6 games...lol...6 games in 7 years ill take that all day.....seems he forgot to mention the 88 wins and 7 consecutive championships.......great hire by the Clinton administration Ron Davis will do great things and you wont have to worry about him demeaning the kids or his staff or embarrassing the school like the last head coach did

Any chance he was just being sarcastic and funny? You guys get so worked up over stupid stuff like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT