ADVERTISEMENT

New Clinton head coach is........

Darkhorse04

Dec 5, 2006
Coach Ron Davis. Official as of today. Congrats coach Davis, good luck going forward. IMO Clinton basketball is in good hands. He had an 88-6 record as the Clinton middle school head coach. Won the championship every year. Has been an assistant coach at the HighSchool level. Players coach. Produces a fun team to watch based on defense and discipline. Has been around the Clinton program for 15 years.

*sidenote* Coach Davis has been radio announcer for CHS football for over 15 years.

Last edited:
Horses71 I don’t know who you are buddy, but you are a joke. I know after reading some of your posts on not just this thread but other threads also that most will agree. Who was your choice??? I’d love to know.

Just ignore him half his post up here can be described as idotic at best.....he's got a major hard on for Jordan and thinks no one else is worthy

I will say this since this hiring has been announced haven't heard a single person try and say anything negative about Coach Davis till this fool comes up here and questions how he lost 6 games...lol...6 games in 7 years ill take that all day.....seems he forgot to mention the 88 wins and 7 consecutive championships.......great hire by the Clinton administration Ron Davis will do great things and you wont have to worry about him demeaning the kids or his staff or embarrassing the school like the last head coach did

Why don't you pack up and head West with your Coach. Y'all are such good buddies! I don't know Coach Davis but I will give him a chance with my son. As long as he don't do crazy like the last coach I'm good.

You wont have to worry about that nonsense with Coach Davis

I have no idea who these two people you name are, but I got the feeling you are not starting your posting here in a good way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure Davis was the right hire. Winning in middle school is a little overrated imo. Thought Clinton had some quality assistants in Coach Register and Lane. Heard Coach Fussell was a good canidate too.

In my opinion they should have brought up Aaron Lane and Benji Fussel as duo clinton high varsity basketball head coach. With their combined skills great things can happen especially if you have Aaron Lane helping out with the athletes being recruited I believe hat many collegiate athlete will be produced from this program. That is just my opinion from being a former player in the NBA and being around two versatile people who know so much about basketball.

Nothing against Austin Fussell but....i dont think i ever saw a D1 prospect that hardly played......with that being said i forgot anybody can make a screen name up here and post garbage.....prime example right there....college educated opinion LMAO!!!!!!!!

Nothing against Austin Fussell but....i dont think i ever saw a D1 prospect that hardly played......with that being said i forgot anybody can make a screen name up here and post garbage.....prime example right there....college educated opinion LMAO!!!!!!!!
Only garbage on here is you hating on Austin Fussell bet he can beat you on the court and any other sport!!!!!!!!

Like I said before the season the only way Clinton would have won a state championship is if Austin Fussell could produce in games coach Jordan missed out on his talent and that’s why they lost.

Miss King maybe you should reconsider making people pay to be a member of this site and post.......i know it was a unpopular decision before but maybe it will cut down on some of the crazies that post nonsense up here...smh

Miss King maybe you should reconsider making people pay to be a member of this site and post.......i know it was a unpopular decision before but maybe it will cut down on some of the crazies that post nonsense up here...smh
I agree hopefully they will do that and make it so you can’t get on here and post some crazy stuff smh at kids like you!!

Only garbage on here is you hating on Austin Fussell bet he can beat you on the court and any other sport!!!!!!!!

Yeah that 1.6 ppg screams D1....Roy Williams and Coach K coming into town for private workouts.....like i said sure he is a great kid....D1 prospect.....nah

I agree hopefully they will do that and make it so you can’t get on here and post some crazy stuff smh at kids like you!!

Sigh...another troll making Clinton faithful look crazy.....not feeding into your BS...clearly some kid

Lol better than Dewan Lesane,Kris Williams,Zion Autry,Xavier Howard???? I think not.

Hush mode now I don’t blame you

Not going to continue to feed a troll and go back and forth with a child.....im a adult and unlike yourself i care about how i represent my school and community i support....i suggest you start and do the same....im done talking to you

Last edited:
Not going to continue to feed a troll and go back and forth with a child.....im a adult and unlike yourself i care about how i represent my school and community i support....i suggest you start and do the same....im done talking to you
If your an adult you must not have anything to do with your life if you on here 24/7 shouldn’t you be working. I don’t have to work I made so much money in the NBA I don’t have to work the rest of my life so who you calling a child and I support Clinton more than you do so get along little kiddie

I thought I would become a part of these boards to bring you guys updates, scores, and promote CHS Athletics. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and support these past few days. We have had some great players over the past years and Coach Squibb, Coach Horne, Coach Spell and Coach Jordan have done a great job. Best of wishes to my friend Coach Jordan. He did a lot a great things for this community. Looking forward to summer workouts and I will bring you all some updates along the way. Go Horses!

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
whoa whoa coach davis don't forget about the great assistant coaches, coach fussell and james ray are undefeated as head coaches when put on the spot

If your an adult you must not have anything to do with your life if you on here 24/7 shouldn’t you be working. I don’t have to work I made so much money in the NBA I don’t have to work the rest of my life so who you calling a child and I support Clinton more than you do so get along little kiddie
ClintonBy100 I know who you are. You are a former member of Clinton's football team that rode the bench your whole high school career.

whoa whoa coach davis don't forget about the great assistant coaches, coach fussell and james ray are undefeated as head coaches when put on the spot
I think you are right horses98. Benji was the best thing that has happened to Clinton basketball in the last 4 years.

I didn’t even play football in I played tennis and softball in high school and played pick up basketball at the block after school everyday before trying out for the G-league then later being pulled up to play for the Bobcats

I didn’t even play football in I played tennis and softball in high school and played pick up basketball at the block after school everyday before trying out for the G-league then later being pulled up to play for the Bobcats
Oh...so you tried out for the football team but did not make it then? And how did you make it to the NBA with a Criminal record?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT