ADVERTISEMENT

New Bern Fans

Aww man... I was really looking forward to this kid getting on UNCs campus. Why the change of heart?

Aww man... I was really looking forward to this kid getting on UNCs campus. Why the change of heart?

Decided that a free ride was the best way to go, can't blame him there. One of the nicest kids I've ever covered, pretty good football player too!

Decided that a free ride was the best way to go, can't blame him there. One of the nicest kids I've ever covered, pretty good football player too!
I definitely can't blame him either. When I saw him getting recruited for preferred walk on I checked him out and he blew me away. I pray him the best! Hey we still got Hughes and looks like he will break into starting rotation!

ONE WEEK AND A DAY TO GO. GOOD MORNING TO THE BERN LTB AND THE REST
CT,
Didn't the State Champs New Bern Bears and the Eastern Finalist Hoggard Vikings scrimmage last night? Seems mighty quite on both sides. Any word on how they looked?

We're fine over here. I was there. I'm sure some Hoggard fans say they played well their last visit to NB as well. NB ran up and down the field with both QB's. Looking forward to the season.

Reactions: NewBernBears
my man ltb told me that they looked good. some friends sent me some video. JUST LIKE WHEN WE PLAYED THE LAST TIME . THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IT DID NOT COUNT. A FEW OF THERE PLAYERS WHO WERE THE LAST TIME REFUSED TO GET OFF THE BUS. THEY WERE HEARD SAYING . I WANT MY MOMMA,PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME GO, A FEW JUST FELL OUT HAD TO BE REVIVED AND GIVEN OUT OXYGEN

Last edited:
We're fine over here. I was there. I'm sure some Hoggard fans say they played well their last visit to NB as well. NB ran up and down the field with both QB's. Looking forward to the season.
Hoggard's strength this year is supposed to be their defense, especially the defensive line. How were they holding up against your OL?

We scored seven times. Our backs did a good job making people miss. Doesn't hurt to have a 6'6 240 pound QB running the ball either. We're replacing all but one linemen so it's still a transition. Hoggard had good looking players as usual.

We scored seven times. Our backs did a good job making people miss. Doesn't hurt to have a 6'6 240 pound QB running the ball either. We're replacing all but one linemen so it's still a transition. Hoggard had good looking players as usual.
Good Luck to the Bears this season. Hope to see you at Legion Stadium for the Eastern Championship!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT