ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps.com Baker's Dozen - Week 11

I tried to explain that Eastern Guilford which is a great team has been in the shadow of those two squads plus Northern Guilford in a very tough top-heavy conference. EG wasn't ranked during pre-season but they have continue to prove others (me included) wrong. Coach Robertson has done a tremendous job and I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of the game.

I tried to explain that Eastern Guilford which is a great team has been in the shadow of those two squads plus Northern Guilford in a very tough top-heavy conference. EG wasn't ranked during pre-season but they have continue to prove others (me included) wrong. Coach Robertson has done a tremendous job and I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of the game.

Well, EG's been out of the shadow for a week now. I know what you do is tough (and not an exact science) but to rank EG behind EA when the latter team hasn't accomplished what the former has is nonsensical.

Chute, Same logic as ranking EA ahead of both of them. So if EA looses to EG tonight, EG moves up and rightfully so, but EA stays ahead WA who soundly beat them? And who's only other lose is to Butler?

Deana, You can take Burns off that list now. Don't forget to honorable mention. They get real sensitive about that.

Okay...this is just sad, the weakest conference (arguably) has the number one team in the state in 3A....nope, I ain't buying it. Havelock or west craven or somebody has to be ten times better out east.
Pretty funny how they been saying that yet the 3A champions have stayed east for how many years now? Now you can throw another team in the mix now out of that conference as well. Jacksonville Cardinals. Took West Craven down to under a minute almost pulled it off if recovers did not drop so many passes. West Craven, Havelock, Jacksonville has way to many athletes all over the field with speed like you don't see out there. Cannot see 3A title not coming to east again this year. And a team from the coastal conference will be champs! Not to bad for the weakest conference in the state. Arguably!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT