ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps.com 4A Polls - Week 5

I've been following East Forsyth for 20 years and man I've never seen anything this crazy. How in the heck do you get anymore respect than being voted #1?

Well East gets their shot against Reagan to show it can do more than Grimsley. Difference is East has struggled with a power running game in the past. East may be a great top 3 team and could easily lose this game Friday in hostile territory.
Read my post !!!! I know East is #1 . All I asked was why like the other states you dont get the interview with the coach & players ! What is he doing to get the players to buy into his system & how does the ranking system work... Thats all,Then everybody loses it GTFOH clowns

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
Read my post !!!! I know East is #1 . All I asked was why like the other states you dont get the interview with the coach & players ! What is he doing to get the players to buy into his system & how does the ranking system work... Thats all,Then everybody loses it GTFOH clowns
Ok ok ok my bad. You just worded it like EF was getting no respect. The reason why they don't get as much press is they are officially in Kernersville. That's not technically in Winston or Greensboro. So technically no major news really covers them. Next East Forsyth has been a top team in this state for 7-8 years now. They won it all in 4a in 2018 and 2019. I know their coaches and they don't care about a poll or rankings. They want State Championships so you won't see them get too excited about being #1 in week 4. Just my thoughts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT