ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps.com 3A Top 10 Poll - Week 7

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
Here are the latest rankings in the NCPreps.com Top 10 Polls for Week 7.

3A
1. Dudley (5-0)
2. Charlotte Catholic (5-0)
3. Western Alamance (5-0)
4. New Hanover (5-0)
5. A.C. Reynolds (5-1)
6. Havelock (5-1)
7. Cape Fear (5-1)
8. Lee County (5-0)
9. Marvin Ridge (5-0)
10. Clayton (6-0)
10. Eastern Alamance (5-0)

well thanks for putting the rockets in there at number 5 deana. im not sure we deserve that high of a ranking but we will take it.whats your thoughts on weddington? i guarantee you they will be hard to handle in the playoffs.

Im a lil outraged that West Caanan is STILL not ranked! they beat Gillroy the other day and they been killing ppl sine they dropped to 3A!

all seriousness, Dudley and Catholic are on a collision course it seems. Shocked KM isnt getting any love yet as well.

Im a lil outraged that West Caanan is STILL not ranked! they beat Gillroy the other day and they been killing ppl sine they dropped to 3A!

all seriousness, Dudley and Catholic are on a collision course it seems. Shocked KM isnt getting any love yet as well.
not saying that KM should be in the top10 but I think they are ok flying under the radar.

Catholic is 3A, Dudley is 3AA. No collision course this year.

my apologies, I would have thought them dropping to 3A, they would have some larger numbers than most. Would have paid good money to see that game
Catholic was 3A last year numbers wise. Right around 1240...I was told to expect same amount this year.

The question is, what does Deana know about Western Alamance that all the other polls don't?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT